Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    This is the modern football game, almost every ex-player gets booed! I've heard your lot shout swear words, boo etc at Joey Cole before.
    Totally depends who it is. I can promise you that we wouldn't boo Ethrington, Collins etc if Upson slept with the ex. They seemed in the same light as Bridge was with you.

ReputationRep:
    Was probably just for the Citeh game - Wayne Bridge's name was sang 3-4 times vs Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    It is imperitive that we thrash our next opponents or Ancelotti may experience losing yet another lead. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Was four years ago today.

RIP Ossie - The King of Stamford Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    we're such a ******* joke...

ReputationRep:
    No, it's not a sign of respect for the other player, it signifies fair play and sportsmanship on the field. Nothing else.

The England decision and the not shaking hands decision will have changed quite a lot of opinions on him. From a fan favourite to a hated figure unfortunately.

I cant believe you would actually say this bs. If one of your 'best friends' ****** your childs mother would you want to shake their hand? I think not. It was actually surprising that bridge has so much self control because most people would have put a fist through JT's smug face so in that respect wayne showed true sportsmanship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    I cant believe you would actually say this bs. If one of your 'best friends' ****** your childs mother would you want to shake their hand? I think not. It was actually surprising that bridge has so much self control because most people would have put a fist through JT's smug face so in that respect wayne showed true sportsmanship.
    yo m8 isn't da street corner w8in for ur type?

ReputationRep:
    Miroslav Stoch has won the Slovakian Young Player of the Year award equivalent I think, previously held by Hamsik. Came tenth on their list of player of the year.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the FA Cup game on t'weekend?

May have to sort out some tickets for the Villa game too as I'll be back from Uni for easter.

ReputationRep:
    Ya, Shed Upper for me. Not going Villa though, had already bought Stoke and Inter in two days running so a third was a bit expensive.

ReputationRep:
    yo m8 isn't da street corner w8in for ur type?
    There are certain lines you dont cross and JT crossed that line. Im not saying i would have punched him but i do know that it would get my blood boiling as it would with a majority of people.

ReputationRep:
    Hilario played 45 minutes for Portugal guys!1 LOL

ReputationRep:
    HILARIOus.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

Worthy of a crumble smiley? :awseome:

ReputationRep:
    Hilario played 45 minutes for Portugal guys!1 LOL
    Still better than Cech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Still better than Cech.
    Hilario > PIG.

ReputationRep:
    Hilario > PIG.
    Come again, love?

I do love how you and a few others in the Chelsea thread have gone out of your way and put all the blame on Hilario, when there were several other players putting in quite dreadful performances against Manchester Citeh. Gotta love it. Mr Chelsea doesn't get any stick, as per usual, immune from it.

ReputationRep:
    Your lot refer to Kuszczak as PIG...

Hilario was absolutely dreadful, that's why.

ReputationRep:
    Your lot refer to Kuszczak as PIG...

Hilario was absolutely dreadful, that's why.
    no, several of your players were absolutely dreadful, not just Hilario, you little crumbler.

'PIG' > Hilario > Petra Cech

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.