Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    Hope everyone's application is going well.
    It's been nice seeing how you guys are getting on - all my friends are scientists with loads of offers!

I've applied for Law at Cambridge (Magdalene), LSE, Nottingham, Warwick, Bristol and Exeter.

I have offers from Bristol (AAB) and Exeter (AAB) but haven't heard anything from anywhere else (bar Cam interview). I was wondering how other law applicants were getting on?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied at Magdalene as well (for law), my interviews went quite badly I think…so I’m not expecting an offer……….

Other than that, I’ve got an offer from LSE, AAB, although I’m not quite sure how I’m going to meet living costs there if I do accept…

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paymaster)
    Hi guys!
    Hope everyone's application is going well.
    It's been nice seeing how you guys are getting on - all my friends are scientists with loads of offers!

I've applied for Law at Cambridge (Magdalene), LSE, Nottingham, Warwick, Bristol and Exeter.

I have offers from Bristol (AAB) and Exeter (AAB) but haven't heard anything from anywhere else (bar Cam interview). I was wondering how other law applicants were getting on?

Cheers
    Hey,

I'm applying for law at Cam (Caius), UCL, Kings, Nottingham, Bristol and Leicester. I've had an offer from Leicester for AAB but thats it so far....i expect they're waiting till after new year. When did you get your offer from Bristol???

G

ReputationRep:
    Well done on the offer from LSE!!! That's really good - and it's AAB, which gives some room to move. The living costs are going to kill, but you've gotta give it real consideration, if only because it's LSE.

And my cambridge interview went really badly - they really pushed me and made me feel dense as i had to be helped along to for a lot of it. So we'll see what that means when the reply comes through...

I got my bristol offer on 8 Dec, the day before my Cambridge interview, which helped calm me down a lot.

ReputationRep:
    hI THERE i got just got an offer from warwick you heard anything yetr?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.