Turn on thread page Beta

Danni needs a hug watch

ReputationRep:
    Lol I don't use faceparty for that!! :eek: In fact, far from it: I signed up b/c someone on here mentioned it to me as a good way to set up your own (temporary) webpage where you could put up your profile deets/pics. I should've just made my own webpage, nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason why my account still exists is b/c I considered it useful for my mates (both on here and in real life), so that they could find out what I'm doing with my life etc.

I don't actually talk to anyone on there, except Alice before she left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    **** online dating. Not something that is too popular hear. It's almost looked down upon and ridiculed.
    well online dating is a part of our culture now, so live with it :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    The only reason why my account still exists is b/c I considered it useful for my mates (both on here and in real life), so that they could find out what I'm doing with my life etc.

I don't actually talk to anyone on there, except Alice before she left.

OO that dosn't sound like a bad idea. You must get a lot of people emailing of PMing you on that because you are so pretty!

ReputationRep:
    Lets turn down the flirting a notch canuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    well online dating is a part of our culture now, so live with it :evil:

Well, i can imagine why it would work in Britain, 60 million in a area about the size of the province of Newfoundland is quite convenient for travel.

ReputationRep:
    Lets turn down the flirting a notch canuck

Well, MR Ramroff, only complimenting. Besides, i consider flurting a more physical thing.

ReputationRep:
    Well, i can imagine why it would work in Britain, 60 million in a area about the size of the province of Newfoundland is quite convenient for travel.
    Yes, and for random sha........actually, never mind :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well, MR Ramroff, only complimenting. Besides, i consider flurting a more physical thing.
    I think danni bella is one of the better looking ones on here, but she needs a hug, not an e-ladies man :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think danni bella is one of the better looking ones on here, but she needs a hug, not an e-ladies man :cool:
    Sheesh, guess you dont know me to well then.

ReputationRep:
    Go on then, make yourself known

ReputationRep:
    Well, I dont have enough time man. I have to get up tommorow in 8 hours to go traverse a block up a huge mountain. A lot of climbing an jumbing to do!

Traverse = measure the distance and slope around the block
    Block = a area of trees that would be harvested (cut down)

ReputationRep:
    Are you a tobogganist? Or a lumberjack? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    *Anyway* and so guess who got given the most boring topic possible to study in biology this afternoon?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What could be the most boring biology topic?

ReputationRep:
    Here is the topic: 'Pollen and gene flow in fast plants: interactions between pollinators and ecological attributes of plant populations'

ReputationRep:
    OMG :eek:

I like animals, which is why I chose the subject (onto my last semester, woo! Time flies :eek: ), but this is just going to far :rolleyes:

I guess I just didn't expect them to give us an assignment about plants so soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Here is the topic: 'Pollen and gene flow in fast plants: interactions between pollinators and ecological attributes of plant populations'

:eek:

*knows nothing he will say will make pollen any more interesting*

*offers danni some alcohol to drown in her sorrows while she learns about the exciting life of pollen*

ReputationRep:
    Hey danni!
    Ive know you've already had lots of hugs but just wanted to add one of my own :knuddel:
    Hope ya feel better soon! xxx

ReputationRep:
    take it chill...go to the beach...grab a couple of cold beers...go for a long trek..take time out...and relax urself!!! Else come to bham.. :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.