Danni needs a hug Watch

This discussion is closed.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by r_raghav11)
take it chill...go to the beach...grab a couple of cold beers...go for a long trek..take time out...and relax urself!!! Else come to bham.. :rolleyes:
I can't go to the beach!!! For a start, I'm inland (Brumbies Hometown, so conveniently located next to the Snowy Mountains and hmm, what season are we in :rolleyes: ), and yeah - it's the middle of winter

It's already August, and it was still something like -2 this morning...
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aw, *hugs Danni* :hugs: :knuddel: Sorry I missed you last night! Are you feeling better now?
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
It's already August, and it was still something like -2 this morning...
:eek: Woah, sub-zero temperatures - not something I normally associate with Australia!
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Legend_16)
Hey danni!
Ive know you've already had lots of hugs but just wanted to add one of my own :knuddel:
Hope ya feel better soon! xxx
Aw, thanks Legend_16! I don't think I've actually talked to you before, but you seem real nice so I might keep you in mind when I chat in here next time :cool:

Thankies *hugs back*

Luv DB_xxx
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kew)
:eek: Woah, sub-zero temperatures - not something I normally associate with Australia!
*giggles* yes it's true, it was so cold this morning (well it still is :eek: ) that my hands were frosbitten during my daily 7am jog - and that was WITH gloves on :rolleyes: Frosty weather, go away

Yeah so I guess the weather may've had a part to play in my random depression-ness too, it's really foggy where I live atm. I had to be really careful crossing the road this morning on my way to uni!

Feeling a bit better now, and I can't lie - TSR certainly helped with that :cool:

It's nice to talk to people with a bit of compassion,

Lots luv Danni xxx
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aw, anything to help make you feel better!

Maybe you've got a touch of SAD? Just a thought...rather unlikely though I suppose.

Have you had snow at all??
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kew)
Aw, anything to help make you feel better!

Maybe you've got a touch of SAD? Just a thought...rather unlikely though I suppose.

Have you had snow at all??
It's a possiblity that it could be affecting everyone HERE where I live, b/c even at the supermarkets yesterday (grocery shopping lol) the cashier complained that everyone around her was depressed and angry all the time - not at all friendly :confused: I hope it's just the weather, o/w what is our society coming to when you can't even be friendly to the cashier (I always talk to them, I don't care if it's considered weird - I used to be one, so know how they feel ).

Snow - yes, we had snow! Briefly tho, a bit in June, *apparently* some in early July when I wasn't here, but in Melbourne seeing my family, and again in later July.

We had a sprinkling of it, which covered my housemates car and a bit of our lawn, but not enough to go tobogganing with
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
Are you a tobogganist? Or a lumberjack? :confused:
Didnt know toboggonists harvested trees. I guess you could call me a lumberjack. I work as a forestry engineer right now. Beautiful scenery, clean air, good excersise, and lots to see. I dont make very much right now because i have no post secondary experience. Im very lucky to have my job
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads