Sing some carols...always gets me in the mood

:shallow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its the name.....and they have AWESOME hamburgers and milkshakes
    mmmmmmmmmmm milkshakes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Thats really good! Like i said, you can keep your almightly schwimmer status! I got tired of training so much through my GCSE's, and cos I was going less (and most were hour and a half sessions rather than 2 hours) i stopped getting PB's. I hate IM's!!! Well mainly the fly part - I just can't get the stroke right so it tires me out really quickly (having asthma doesn't help). I only swam counties in backstroke.
    i like the IM because im good at fly excellent at breast and free and then i only have to really have to have a suffering leg in the backstroke, even though ive gotten a LOT better, i still suck!

ReputationRep:
    no it doesnt does it? it may be because as you start to get older christmas is more and more like anouther day
    i no it sounds babyish but it was a lot more exciting when you were a kid and beieved in santa and all that

ReputationRep:
    no it doesnt does it? it may be because as you start to get older christmas is more and more like anouther day
    Xmas looses its magic when you get to about 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i no it sounds babyish but it was a lot more exciting when you were a kid and beieved in santa and all that
    i kno.....i wish i still believed in santa, that would make christmas all the more exciting

ReputationRep:
    i like the IM because im good at fly excellent at breast and free and then i only have to really have to have a suffering leg in the backstroke, even though ive gotten a LOT better, i still suck!
    I swam fly at one competition, and cos i'd not got a time for it before my coach guessed at one, so when all these heats were in speed order i got put in with fast people, and i lost miserably! So i've never ever swum it in competition since!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I swam fly at one competition, and cos i'd not got a time for it before my coach guessed at one, so when all these heats were in speed order i got put in with fast people, and i lost miserably! So i've never ever swum it in competition since!!!
    lets justs say i had to do a hundred back and i got like 2minutes something
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Xmas looses its magic when you get to about 10.
    Glad noone told me - I'm 24 and it's still amazing. Went through a bit of an apathetic patch in my teens (bloody hormones) but all it took was one christmas with another family (some people really don't know how to *do* christmas) and I was determined to enjoy it in my own way every year.

ReputationRep:
    i havent been in a swimming pool for 3 years+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Glad noone told me - I'm 24 and it's still amazing. Went through a bit of an apathetic patch in my teens (bloody hormones) but all it took was one christmas with another family (some people really don't know how to *do* christmas) and I was determined to enjoy it in my own way every year.
    oh.... well.

ReputationRep:
    i kno.....i wish i still believed in santa, that would make christmas all the more exciting
    damn i feel like screwghe (is it spelt right?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i havent been in a swimming pool for 3 years+
    lucky you, im there practicly every day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    damn i feel like screwghe (is it spelt right?)
    scroge

ReputationRep:
    lucky you, im there practicly every day :rolleyes:
    do you wanna be a mermaid or something?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    scroge
    scrooge

ReputationRep:
    scroge
    is that how its spelt? i feel like scroge

ReputationRep:
    do you wanna be a mermaid or something?
    if being a mermaid is what it takes to go fast....i will GLADLY become a mermaid

ReputationRep:
    if being a mermaid is what it takes to go fast....i will GLADLY become a mermaid
    well that is 1 idea cleared up now onto idea 2!!

ReputationRep:
    well that is 1 idea cleared up now onto idea 2!!
    ok...... im freezing *goes and gets blanket*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.