This discussion is closed.
cutiepie66
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months we were in major love... anyway we broke up since then. He went out with two other girls- Sami and Amanda he broke up with Sami to go out with me again and then he broke up with me and went out with Amands then she broke up with him because (as dustin says) he talked about me too much. Now a while ago he said he made a HUGE mistake breaking up with me that it was really stupid when we broke up i told him that was it that i wouldnt go out with him again. and everytime he said he liked me i said well its not my fault you broke up with me and he says well youre the one thats saying we cant be together anymore... now its later and ive been trying to play hard to get for the past month by just being his friend but he seems to have given up on me like he doesnt mind that were just friends.. but i still love him and i have dreams bout him every night... should i ask him back out (and seem desperate) and if so how OR keep being really friendly and hope he gets the message that i want him back so he asks me out??? what should i do how should i give him clues??? XOXOXO nicole
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cutiepie66)
I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months
Are you American?
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
Are you American?
sounds like it doesnt it?
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you American?

lol.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months

just ask him out again
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months we were in major love... anyway we broke up since then. He went out with two other girls- Sami and Amanda he broke up with Sami to go out with me again and then he broke up with me and went out with Amands then she broke up with him because (as dustin says) he talked about me too much. Now a while ago he said he made a HUGE mistake breaking up with me that it was really stupid when we broke up i told him that was it that i wouldnt go out with him again. and everytime he said he liked me i said well its not my fault you broke up with me and he says well youre the one thats saying we cant be together anymore... now its later and ive been trying to play hard to get for the past month by just being his friend but he seems to have given up on me like he doesnt mind that were just friends.. but i still love him and i have dreams bout him every night... should i ask him back out (and seem desperate) and if so how OR keep being really friendly and hope he gets the message that i want him back so he asks me out??? what should i do how should i give him clues??? XOXOXO nicole

well girls easily have the power in a relationship, you obviously havnt paid attention to any other women, I would help you but then you would just be able to put more guys under your thumb.
cutiepie66
Are you American?
Yea why????
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
errr give clues? why dont you just ask him out? :confused:
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This lady might be able to help you

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...591146,00.html
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_guy)
This lady might be able to help you

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...591146,00.html
lmao.
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yea why????
I like the name Dustin... heh.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I like the name Dustin... heh.
Dustin? hmm thats a cool name...its very err texas style.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yea why????
the way you talk, it shows that youre american.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
no its very errrr not texas style i would know my friend, i would know!
cutiepie66
(Original post by Anna)
lol he is from texas but now we live in minnesota
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
no its very errrr not texas style i would know my friend, i would know!
hey but hes from texas...and i just guessed
cutiepie66
the way you talk, it shows that youre american.
HOw does it show that im american??? gimme an example!!!
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol he is from texas but now we live in minnesota
dont say that.....texas is far to cool to have someone named dustin from it! *stupid stupid*
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
dont say that.....texas is far to cool to have someone named dustin from it! *stupid stupid*
Ahem* so i was right and you were wrong, and i dont even live in America.. :rolleyes:
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
HOw does it show that im american??? gimme an example!!!
I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months we were in major love...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.62%
Confident (17)
9.83%
Indifferent (16)
9.25%
Unsure (40)
23.12%
Worried (92)
53.18%

Watched Threads