Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months we were in major love... anyway we broke up since then. He went out with two other girls- Sami and Amanda he broke up with Sami to go out with me again and then he broke up with me and went out with Amands then she broke up with him because (as dustin says) he talked about me too much. Now a while ago he said he made a HUGE mistake breaking up with me that it was really stupid when we broke up i told him that was it that i wouldnt go out with him again. and everytime he said he liked me i said well its not my fault you broke up with me and he says well youre the one thats saying we cant be together anymore... now its later and ive been trying to play hard to get for the past month by just being his friend but he seems to have given up on me like he doesnt mind that were just friends.. but i still love him and i have dreams bout him every night... should i ask him back out (and seem desperate) and if so how OR keep being really friendly and hope he gets the message that i want him back so he asks me out??? what should i do how should i give him clues??? XOXOXO nicole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutiepie66)
    I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months
    Are you American?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Are you American?
    sounds like it doesnt it?

ReputationRep:
    Are you American?

lol.

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months

just ask him out again

ReputationRep:
    I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months we were in major love... anyway we broke up since then. He went out with two other girls- Sami and Amanda he broke up with Sami to go out with me again and then he broke up with me and went out with Amands then she broke up with him because (as dustin says) he talked about me too much. Now a while ago he said he made a HUGE mistake breaking up with me that it was really stupid when we broke up i told him that was it that i wouldnt go out with him again. and everytime he said he liked me i said well its not my fault you broke up with me and he says well youre the one thats saying we cant be together anymore... now its later and ive been trying to play hard to get for the past month by just being his friend but he seems to have given up on me like he doesnt mind that were just friends.. but i still love him and i have dreams bout him every night... should i ask him back out (and seem desperate) and if so how OR keep being really friendly and hope he gets the message that i want him back so he asks me out??? what should i do how should i give him clues??? XOXOXO nicole

well girls easily have the power in a relationship, you obviously havnt paid attention to any other women, I would help you but then you would just be able to put more guys under your thumb.

ReputationRep:
    Are you American?
    Yea why????

ReputationRep:
    errr give clues? why dont you just ask him out? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    This lady might be able to help you

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...591146,00.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    This lady might be able to help you

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...591146,00.html
    lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Yea why????
    I like the name Dustin... heh.

ReputationRep:
    I like the name Dustin... heh.
    Dustin? hmm thats a cool name...its very err texas style.

ReputationRep:
    Yea why????
    the way you talk, it shows that youre american.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    no its very errrr not texas style i would know my friend, i would know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol he is from texas but now we live in minnesota

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    no its very errrr not texas style i would know my friend, i would know!
    hey but hes from texas...and i just guessed

ReputationRep:
    the way you talk, it shows that youre american.
    HOw does it show that im american??? gimme an example!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol he is from texas but now we live in minnesota
    dont say that.....texas is far to cool to have someone named dustin from it! *stupid stupid*

ReputationRep:
    dont say that.....texas is far to cool to have someone named dustin from it! *stupid stupid*
    Ahem* so i was right and you were wrong, and i dont even live in America.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    HOw does it show that im american??? gimme an example!!!
    I went out with this guy Dustin for 7 months we were in major love...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.