Turn on thread page Beta

How is revision going for jan exams? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, how is the revision going, i know its Christmas and everything but at the back of my mind I still think i should do more revision.

How is it going for you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ƒlå®è®)
    Hey guys, how is the revision going, i know its Christmas and everything but at the back of my mind I still think i should do more revision.

I refuse to do any revising until after Christmas, but I don't have any exams until later in January, so I'll begin the cramming on Boxing Day.

ReputationRep:
    started on monday and did some yesterday, probably start again on this coming sunday

ReputationRep:

No revision till after Christmas. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i might do some. after christmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    yeah, i might do some. after christmas.
    You done your art prep yet?

After the interviews he gave us, he said we were basically all disorganised, you should have heard what he said to Waggy, basically that he was enjoying art so little he shouldn't be doing the GCSE at all.

And check your private messages.

ReputationRep:

I've tried... difficult to find motivation.

I've managed to muster about an hour a day, for the past three days.

I guess I'll step it up a gear after tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    You done your art prep yet?

After the interviews he gave us, he said we were basically all disorganised, you should have heard what he said to Waggy, basically that he was enjoying art so little he shouldn't be doing the GCSE at all.
    no, i havent.
    I enjoy art so little i shouldnt be doing the GCSE at all!

ReputationRep:

Badly. I did some right at the start of the christmas holidays, but i've slowed down to a standstill again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-shiraz)
    Badly. I did some right at the start of the christmas holidays, but i've slowed down to a standstill again.
    Yes, sometime its so hard to find motivation.

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY like me!
    i was alll hyped up nmotivated. now im like.... nuthin

ReputationRep:
    honestly its impossible though wiv christmas ere

ReputationRep:
    Pretty well actually, getting through it gradually at the moment. Got another 3 and a half weeks so I can pace myself.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Pretty well actually, getting through it gradually at the moment. Got another 3 and a half weeks so I can pace myself.

Adam
    How do you manage to keep yourself motivated!?!

ReputationRep:
    How do you manage to keep yourself motivated!?!
    The fact that you might as well as do well in Jan modules otherwise you fk up summer chances...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The fact that you might as well as do well in Jan modules otherwise you fk up summer chances...
    That hasen't been enough to keep me motivated. I keep trying to do bits, but I loose concentration as soon as I start, and keep putting it off.

ReputationRep:
    That hasen't been enough to keep me motivated. I keep trying to do bits, but I loose concentration as soon as I start, and keep putting it off.
    How many exams do you have in january?
    I have 2 AS modules: Bio and Chem

ReputationRep:
    How many exams do you have in january?
    I have 2 AS modules: Bio and Chem
    2 - they aren't A-level exams -I'm a first year dental student. They're biochemistry related though.

ReputationRep:
    2 - they aren't A-level exams -I'm a first year dental student. They're biochemistry related though.
    Think of it this way, do well now and then you can party the night after the exams.

ReputationRep:
    I have an A2 Maths P2 exam, AS Chemistry C&R resit, A2 Chemistry C&R, A2 Psychology mocks and AS Italian mocks to revise for and so far, I have only been doing a couple of P2 past papers to get used to the type of questions.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.