The Student Room Group

Russians

Scroll to see replies

Hey! i am fluent russian speaker.. Well i am kinda russian really! Born and raised in Lithuania but dad's Russian and russian is first language i learned!

Moved to uk 4 years ago and go to Leeds Met Uni! Would be nice to meet some russian speaking people round leeds area!
русские, кто-нибудь идёт в универ на 2010 entry?)
Reply 862
Ай ваз борн ин Раша, грю ап ин Сёнтрал Эйжа билдинг зи грейт коммьюнист фьючур. Вен ЮССР фелт аппарт, говернмент оф Раша лефт ас бехайнд висоут эни суппорт. Ай гот лаки, ЮС аксептед ме ас рефьюджи. Ай ресивд байсик суппорт хир энд фор зат Ай эм сэнкфул.

Im planning to go to Cardiff, or Newcastle, my program is very hard to find
YO YO rebjata.

anyone thinking of going to one of the NYE parties in london hosted by Moscow Vives or the Blinova sisters?
Reply 864
AAAA Ruskie)))
Est' kto nibud' zdes' iz Moskvi?
Ili te katorie sobirayutsya idti v Manchester University v 2010 godu?
Reply 865
Lana-90
a zachem tebe russkie? tam dastatochno anglichan

Ti Ruskaya? :eek:
Montella9
AAAA Ruskie)))
Est' kto nibud' zdes' iz Moskvi?
Ili te katorie sobirayutsya idti v Manchester University v 2010 godu?

Part of my fam comes from Moscow, mum just got back tonight and I got her to bring a few delicacies. :gah:
Reply 867
Gueirguiy
Part of my fam comes from Moscow, mum just got back tonight and I got her to bring a few delicacies. :gah:

You lucky bastard :p:
Reply 868
 Привет, всем. Русские как и на всех форумах с интернациональной веткой лидируют хаха.
Андрей
Reply 869
Суть - закончил в России 6 классов =) Стало стыдно - летом пришел сдал 7ой и 8ой на троечки четверочк&#1080:wink: Реально ли доплатив денюжку нотариально заверить и перевести мо дипломы ДЖИСИЭСИ Ну очень очень хочется второе среднее на черный день!
abrp
YO YO rebjata.

anyone thinking of going to one of the NYE parties in london hosted by Moscow Vives or the Blinova sisters?

Excuse my lack of knowledge concerning social elitists but
Whoo??

:h:
time.to.dance
Excuse my lack of knowledge concerning social elitists but
Whoo??

:h:

ill admit ive never attended these 'social elitists' events but i was willing to give it a try to see how the crowd is :smile: but tbh i think i might just celebrate here in Leam.
Reply 872
There used to be 'Russian Winter festival' appart from many crap bands, there were quite a few really good ones. But because of large ammount of drunk people on the Trafalgar square they canceled it.
DynamicQ
There used to be 'Russian Winter festival' appart from many crap bands, there were quite a few really good ones. But because of large ammount of drunk people on the Trafalgar square they canceled it.

It's sad it doesn't happen anymore, I used to go every year :frown: The English just don't know how to party properly lol
Reply 874
eskamulia
It's sad it doesn't happen anymore, I used to go every year :frown: The English just don't know how to party properly lol

Haha EXACTLY
I am just waiting for another gig in London - need some time to chill. I haven't been out for a month! Heard of 'Любэ' coming to London. They are OK - but do we really have a massive choice?
DynamicQ
Haha EXACTLY
I am just waiting for another gig in London - need some time to chill. I haven't been out for a month! Heard of 'Любэ' coming to London. They are OK - but do we really have a massive choice?

Lol I think you're going to have to wait another month , not much seems to happen these days (or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough?) Любэ still around?! Gosh, Russian music never seems to move on :eek:
Reply 876
Haha, oh yeah Russian music is a bit sloow. But I love old school; Boris Grebenshikov, Zoopark, Krematoriy Chicherina! They will be always young!
Reply 877
hi
Reply 878
hey there!
Reply 879
Montella9
Ti Ruskaya? :eek:

Da, a chto?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending