Meeting people on holiday Watch

This discussion is closed.
mikeski
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
right im going on hols on saturday with my mum, dad, wee cousin, aunti and uncle. so im nearly 15 and i dont really wanna hang out with a crowd of adults and a 7yr old. so, how do you make friends on hols? and i hate them wee clubs they have, i think its called the heat club for 13-16s. so i wouldnt go to them like.
mikeski
Rep:
?
any1 any suggestions????
james_ree
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
better than the time when I was in ur age...We chinese students were always forced to learn something different from school or just do the homework..
mikeski
Rep:
?
(Original post by james_ree)
better than the time when I was in ur age...We chinese students were always forced to learn something different from school or just do the homework..
what you on bout? im not talking bout anything to do with school? :confused:
sherunsaway
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Luck of the draw basically. Clubs are a good way even though it might not sound that tempting, you will at least meet up with some people of your age group. If you just act sociably and talk to everyone you meet then you might hit off with some of them.
Or it might turn out that they're all chavs and not nice to talk to.
Basically, it's just luck so don't bother thinking about it.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good question - which is why I'm bringing a friend to Barcelona in 2 weeks. Eh, I don't want to get drunk by myself (or even worse, with my dad, who has a thing for strip clubs).
vicky600
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i went on holiday just 2 weeks ago and i was with my mum dad and bro.. made friends with lasses at the pool and also got on with the hotel entertainment team
Glory
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
theres normally teens sitting around the pool, stuck with their parents looking bored and feeling too grown up to go into the kids clubs. I used to go chat with them and mess around in the pool.
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just go and start talking to people while lounging by the pool or whatever you're going to be doing. theres bound to be a fair few people in the same position as you!
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Every time I went with parents I made zero friends so can't help you. Top tip - Do not pretend you are cool and give people dirty looks...*smiles in memories*
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooh my brothers called sami!
hehe sorry jus thought id share that with u... :rolleyes:
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm going on holiday in september and it will be me, my mum, my dad and my 2 sisters who are only 4 and 8. But i don't really intend on going to make friends. If it happens it happens but all i'm really interested in is getting a tan and relaxing.
af1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i just looked at it from the perspective that you will never see any of these people again so you may as well be as sociable as possible, and if you do get rejected it doesnt matter.
matrix99
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
meetin people on holiday always leads to sex :ninja:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you have 2 red gems now? :eek:
matrix99
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i kno mmmm lol :ninja:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:rofl: are you collecting red gems?
matrix99
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yupp i love red gems :ninja:
SexyKe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just look for other people roughly your age around the pool/even on the plane. I have this freaky sense that attracts people who live scarily close to me at home to come talk to me when im thousands of miles from home ><
mikeski
Rep:
?
the thing is im a really shy person til you get to know me then im rly loud n all. the worst thing is, im not into football which is like what every guy my age is into. i am quite active like so its not as if i dont play sports. i dunno, im weird lol :confused:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1099)
79.12%
Leave (290)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise