The Student Room Group

Why do beautiful chaps fail sexually?

The general consensus with genuinely beautiful guys is, 'you're ******* lovely to look at, even stare at, even get obsessed over, but no... even as much as I'd want to in theory, I just can't **** you... I'd feel... unright'.

That is of course with the ongoing conventional world, unless the beautiful guy was to find another beautiful person, and shared their sorrows in a naughty way free of the above general point of view.

So, what do you guys think? Does my personal observational-evaluation hold any water to you, TSRians? Or - of course - are you the odd anomalies who appreciate the aesthetics of male beauty to the extent of injecting lust within its formula?

Of course, this isn't strictly speaking about myself, just o remind you intelligent side-commenters.

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, like me. What's up with that? :emo:
Reply 2
Sorry, but I have angel-like features, and I'm ******* God-like in bed :ninja:
Reply 3
All dis talk, but are you gonna bang doe?
maxfire
Sorry, but I have angel-like features, and I'm ******* God-like in bed :ninja:

Lies. Don't make me ask A_master! :biggrin:

:ninja:
Reply 5
Anonymous
The general consensus with genuinely beautiful guys is, 'you're ******* lovely to look at, even stare at, even get obsessed over, but no... even as much as I'd want to in theory, I just can't **** you... I'd feel... unright'.

That is of course with the ongoing conventional world, unless the beautiful guy was to find another beautiful person, and shared their sorrows in a naughty way free of the above general point of view.

So, what do you guys think? Does my personal observational-evaluation hold any water to you, TSRians? Or - of course - are you the odd anomalies who appreciate the aesthetics of male beauty to the extent of injecting lust within its formula?

Of course, this isn't strictly speaking about myself, just o remind you intelligent side-commenters.

Why do beautiful chaps fail sexually?
Errr maybe because they prefer asexual reproduction /
Reply 6
Starless Eyes
Lies. Don't make me ask A_master! :biggrin:

:ninja:

Is this some sick fantasy of yours?

Spoiler

Also more seriously OP, no one who is beautiful cannot get laid. There is always someone willing.
Reply 7
It's usually bc guys like maxfire that think more of themselves than they do the girl they are with. Basically self-centered people who think more about getting than giving and selfishness than sharing. They think the world of themselves and that girls should please them, without giving any consideration to pleasing her. Narcissism at its finest...
Reply 8
1pp1k10k4m1
It's usually bc guys like maxfire that think more of themselves than they do the girl they are with. Basically self-centered people who think more about getting than giving and selfishness than sharing. They think the world of themselves and that girls should please them, without giving any consideration to pleasing her. Narcissism at its finest...

Oh please shut it, you thick boy.
When have I given any inference that that is how I think or act, and since when have you been able to read my mind, or know anything about me, basing your facts on what I've said on an internet forum?
:facepalm:
Reply 9
yup it's a curse....we're like beautifully crafted dolls....no man meat
Reply 10
A_master

Spoiler

Also more seriously OP, no one who is beautiful cannot get laid. There is always someone willing.

Of course, but people are unwilling to ask because they are under the presumption that they 'cannot score'. The ones who did approach me with sexual interest were obsessive, one went as far as dissecting what was attractive about my face, an anthropologist who was obsessed with pecking my nose because it was 'perfect' and 'preserved through time by the finest of natural selection'; so yeah, it hasn't been an awfully brilliant experience.

Merely stating the facts from rigid observations, only a few people don't seem to be intimidated by me.
There's always a catch for everything....
A_master

Spoiler

Where butterflyleg goes, I go.

Spoiler

HDS
In the quiet words of the virgin mary....."Come again?":confused:

*rewind*
*stop* hammer time

A_master said this: 4 in a bed with butterflyleg and us 3 plz

I implied that I wanted to participate in this activity, by saying where butterflyleg is, I will be also.

The last bit was a cheap and nasty, possibly failed, double entendre. I think. :h:
Reply 14
I think that. But only because the "un-right" feeling stems from being Straight. Or are we talking about the girls too :biggrin:
Johnbergqvist's problem is solved :wizard:
Reply 16
Like Dorian Gray... He was uber beautiful... I don't know why... I think there has to be the perfect balance between beautiful or hot.. otherwise the guy starts to appear feminine.
Reply 17
Is it just me that didn't understand a single word of that?:lolwut:
maxfire
Oh please shut it, you thick boy.
When have I given any inference that that is how I think or act, and since when have you been able to read my mind, or know anything about me, basing your facts on what I've said on an internet forum?
:facepalm:

Spot on...basing my "facts on what I've said...", yeah, I guess I'm just basing my on what you've said. Silly me :wink:...sorry, thought it was the de facto standard for every real journalistic newspaper in the world, I think they have a name for it; oh yes, it's called "quoting". It has raised world leaders and taken them down. Its a good bit of what we read about everyday, and if we watch a newscast, we see other people do it. Presidents and Prime Ministers read speeches and text too. So when I read something and I want to quote it, I do.
Your argument is ridiculous, "you think you know me just because you can look at the types of things I say"...well, after a while, yes I do, most people would form a friendship based somewhat on that. But I haven't seen enough of what you say to "know you", however I can see what you say. Sorry if quoting you bothers you. BTW, the inference is the actual statement. When you make an arrogant statement like you did, you're likely to be labeled as arrogant. Arrogance by definition means you think more of yourself than others, that you're somehow better or higher up. So my statement is perfectly justified based on your statement. Does it show completely who you are as a person? No, but it does show an attribute about you. It's called profiling, MI5 and MI6, as well as CIA, Mossad and every other intelligence organization in the world use it. It also shows you're probably pretty insecure, it's either that or a narcissist, because arrogance is almost always one or the other. Peace.
Reply 19
beautiful girls are genrally **** in bed to.

Latest

Trending

Trending