This discussion is closed.
Ensocopier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
your right it never
Whatever, at least I know I'm going to enjoy everlasting life...If you don't wanna join me, fine my be
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh no!

They just said on the radio that Santa might not be able to take off tonight because it hasn't been snowing in the Arctic Circle!
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Phew - some mother had a 3 year old girl cry when she heard that and now it turns out Santa has some magic dust to make all the snow he needs.
cherrydrops1985
Report 14 years ago
yeh well muslims, jews and hindus as a majority take their religion festivals very seriously.

i dont know, this western world aiming to wreck religion alltogether.

as u can see i am a religious person.. so no offence to anyone who;s not, this is just my opinion, i respect ur views
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Relgion was invented because man could not understand science.

Ok that didn't really make sence.
You mean because science couldn't explain everything?
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i cant think why but christmas is making me feel sick
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
i cant think why but christmas is making me feel sick
Aww try not to worry about it. If your family get to you just go upstairs or go for a walk or somthing. I am not sure what is going to happen in my house tomorrow but I am going to find it very hard to keep my mouth shut when my dad and sister start annoying me as ausual.

Anyway bath time for me
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Aww try not to worry about it. If your family get to you just go upstairs or go for a walk or somthing. I am not sure what is going to happen in my house tomorrow but I am going to find it very hard to keep my mouth shut when my dad and sister start annoying me as ausual.

Anyway bath time for me
lol i know wot ya mean i think its all da food and too much chocolate thats makin me sick
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (182)
18.88%
No (581)
60.27%
Not really bothered about them (201)
20.85%

Watched Threads