What Not To Wear! Watch

Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
:eek: The last post in this fabdab thread was 22nd August!! I just remembered it!

This thread *totally* fabulously rocked the socks. I think it needs a revival!

So, current fashion trends show that a Russian/military theme is becoming more mainstream.

Does anyone here own a military jacket? If so, where did you get it from?

CAN anyone recommend me one? I can't find one for the life of me!

Let's get this thread going again ghettodivas!
jasperstory
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey
I'm looking for a good warm, stylish winter coat (i.e. not a jacket). I want it to be quite long, and of really nice material. I am prepared to pay up to £200

I was looking at this: http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/navigatio...duct=268319101

Which looks v. nice. My question is tho, I dont like it when people overdue the whole blazer-tshirt thing (its soooo five years ago!), so, could you pair a nice tailored coat like this will more casual wear, such as jeans or t-shirts or trainers.

Thanks for the time...
Lady_Muck
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I like that coat, I don't know whether it isn't a little bit like a well, 'Long Blazer'? Perhaps just stick with a wool, wool mix coat?
Gwen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jasperstory)
Hey
I'm looking for a good warm, stylish winter coat (i.e. not a jacket). I want it to be quite long, and of really nice material. I am prepared to pay up to £200

I was looking at this: http://www.lxdirect.com/rf/navigatio...duct=268319101

Which looks v. nice. My question is tho, I dont like it when people overdue the whole blazer-tshirt thing (its soooo five years ago!), so, could you pair a nice tailored coat like this will more casual wear, such as jeans or t-shirts or trainers.

Thanks for the time...
That's nice See if you can find one with double breasted buttoning though (which is lovely) based on the military look that's been pointed out.
Gwen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
On the topic, what do people think of http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&lan gId=-1&storeId=301&productId=50077992 1&N=1590713+4294967244+2010442&R =JT-724? I like it, but I already have some winter jackets, and was wondering whether the colour was okay for the season?
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Gwen)
On the topic, what do people think of http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&lan gId=-1&storeId=301&productId=50077992 1&N=1590713+4294967244+2010442&R =JT-724? I like it, but I already have some winter jackets, and was wondering whether the colour was okay for the season?
That's really nice
Jayjayjay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by red_roadkill)
:eek: The last post in this fabdab thread was 22nd August!! I just remembered it!

This thread *totally* fabulously rocked the socks. I think it needs a revival!

So, current fashion trends show that a Russian/military theme is becoming more mainstream.

Does anyone here own a military jacket? If so, where did you get it from?

CAN anyone recommend me one? I can't find one for the life of me!

Let's get this thread going again ghettodivas!
Army surplus shop.
hollowfloors
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
two words : Seven Jeans

they are seriously life altering... bloody expensive but oh so worth it
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
seven jeans!

they feature in the greatest of great songs "my humps"

get in!
hollowfloors
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i know everytime i hear the song i secretly congratulate myself... i got mine in century 21 in NYC for $30... saw the same pair in vogue for $285. practicaly cried with joy. They fit like a glove and i always get compliments which is remarkable because theyre pretty run of the mill looking!
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
$30?!?!thats amazing
hollowfloors
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
century 21 is my heaven on earth... i make a pilgrammage every summer cos i grew up outside NYC... furla belts for $15, calvin klein dresses marked down from $2000 to $165. It is a beautiful thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (628)
80.62%
Leave (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise