The Student Room Group
Reply 1
just doing a little test
haha
to those who are wondering, im not a sad loser who sends herself emails!
lol
jus type a search for AQA psychology revision notes.. thats what i do, its good. if ya need anythin on social influence i could email my model answers...

owen
[email protected]
i just thought i'd say theres a good site: www.s-cool.co.uk they have good revision notes for all subjects!
Have you looked at www.s-cool.co.uk. It has topics on AS and A2 psychology. I found it especially helpful in my first year. It has general overviews of topics as well as little tests you can do. Hope this helps.
please help me people, im panicing, trying to make revision notes, and think im going to fail!!!!
please help me!! [email protected]

xx
ask your teacher for a list of all the key words they think you need to know, then use the internet for definitions, or better yet, your school library!!
hope it helps
and goodluck
love from me
:smile::smile:
Reply 8
Did u just do amodule exam for psychology? wat did u get? iv jus done mine, wonderin wat ppl got
can any tell me where to find revision questions for AS Psychology

Please help my exams are in may
Thanx peeps 'S-cool' was a great help
TAR!!! Kim xxx
the best ive found so far is s-cool so that in sayin alot!!!
sorryxxx
I found s-cool useless, but im not in too much trouble with revision so it doesnt matter.
All i need to know is about Jung's progression from the Freudian theory, and neo-humanistics and i'll be fine.
Hi Lizzie,
Only just found this site and of course your message. Try psychologyclass.co.uk good for revision - if you still need it.
Do
lol at "I HATE UKAB" guy, i do too mate. hmmm...
im doing AS psychology. revision notes would be useful as ive missed some lessons during past couple of weeks. i'll try s-cool out i guess,

http://www.examstutor.com/estore/examrevisionnotes/psychology.php
I orderd some revision notes from there.

ARGHHHHH 20th of may ill be sitting my psychology exam, this past year has gone so quick!
s-cool sucks dnt watse ur time on it, its just masses and masses of text
S-cool is the best
www.s-cool.co.uk is good, just go on psychology!
yeah i failed mine in jan! cnt wait til 20th wen i will have no more psych!! revision aint goin well, dnt understand a word of it!
ive found s-kool
thanx 4 the link

Latest

Trending

Trending