The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Bhaal85
I beleive the pig didn't agree with your opinion, and hence slandered you as a 30 year old.

hmm, why didnt they just say...?
Reply 61
vienna95
hmm, why didnt they just say...?

I dont know, dont you hate it when they make indirect comments. Maybe they ran out of words in their vocabulary, or perhaps they have a literacy problem......
Reply 62
Bhaal85
I beleive the pig didn't agree with your opinion, and hence slandered you as a 30 year old.

i thought he was maskall :confused:
michelle sings through her nose and it does me head in!
Reply 64
Anna
i thought he was maskall :confused:

Probably was. I mean they show similiar traits:

1)Constant use of CAPS LOCK
2)Lack of Wit
3)'I wanna do Comp SciPhysics at OXBRIDGE, what do you think about my A-level choices?'
4)Constant arrogancy (sp?)
5)Feels ostracized from the forum, hence the constant need to make derrogatory comments about users.

etc.
etc.
etc.
Reply 65
Bhaal85

2)Lack of Wit
3)'I wanna do Comp SciPhysics at OXBRIDGE, what do you think about my A-level choices?'
5)Feels ostracized from the forum, hence the constant need to make derrogatory comments about users.

etc.
etc.
etc.

he told me he was maskall......

love the sig, bhaal....i was actually listening to some of michelles stuff and thought she had an excellent voice!
Reply 66
curryADD
he told me he was maskall......

love the sig, bhaal....i was actually listening to some of michelles stuff and thought she had an excellent voice!

Who?!? :confused:
Reply 67
Bhaal85

2)Lack of Wit

etc.
etc.
etc.

lol, i knew it!

Latest

Trending

Trending