Turn on thread page Beta

If Michelle can win how come Javine can't watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I beleive the pig didn't agree with your opinion, and hence slandered you as a 30 year old.
    hmm, why didnt they just say...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    hmm, why didnt they just say...?
    I dont know, dont you hate it when they make indirect comments. Maybe they ran out of words in their vocabulary, or perhaps they have a literacy problem......

ReputationRep:
    I beleive the pig didn't agree with your opinion, and hence slandered you as a 30 year old.
    i thought he was maskall :confused:

ReputationRep:
    michelle sings through her nose and it does me head in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i thought he was maskall :confused:
    Probably was. I mean they show similiar traits:

1)Constant use of CAPS LOCK
    2)Lack of Wit
    3)'I wanna do Comp SciPhysics at OXBRIDGE, what do you think about my A-level choices?'
    4)Constant arrogancy (sp?)
    5)Feels ostracized from the forum, hence the constant need to make derrogatory comments about users.

etc.
    etc.
    etc.

ReputationRep:

2)Lack of Wit
    3)'I wanna do Comp SciPhysics at OXBRIDGE, what do you think about my A-level choices?'
    5)Feels ostracized from the forum, hence the constant need to make derrogatory comments about users.

etc.
    etc.
    etc.
    he told me he was maskall......

love the sig, bhaal....i was actually listening to some of michelles stuff and thought she had an excellent voice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    he told me he was maskall......

love the sig, bhaal....i was actually listening to some of michelles stuff and thought she had an excellent voice!
    Who?!? :confused:

ReputationRep:

2)Lack of Wit

etc.
    etc.
    etc.
    lol, i knew it!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.