Clearing for Sheffield!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
kpLeeds
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hey i know i asked questions like this for other unis, but i am keeping my an open mind into which uni i will go to if i have to go into clearing, i was just wondering if any1 kows the grades and the coursed for sheffield business courses. thanks in advance
swallows
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my brother started at sheffield doing business a couple of years ago and they gave him an offer of AAB (and wouldn't count his french A level at A grade for some unknown reason...so it basicaaly ened up as AAAB). I think generally the grade requirements at Sheffield are quite high, they certainly have one of the highest UCAS points averages out of any uni.
<A-S-H-I-Q-U-E>
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kpLeeds)
hey i know i asked questions like this for other unis, but i am keeping my an open mind into which uni i will go to if i have to go into clearing, i was just wondering if any1 kows the grades and the coursed for sheffield business courses. thanks in advance
Entry Requirements in bussiness courses for 2005 entry:
  • Business Management and Information Management (BA/BMIM): ABB from 3 A2s or AB+BB from 2A2s and 2AS respectively.
  • Business Studies and Information Management (BA/BusInfo): ABB from 3 A2s or AB+BB from 2A2s and 2AS respectively.
To veiw other courses' entry requirements, find your desired course here.

Hope this helps.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://www.shef.ac.uk/clearing/index.html
Freeway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if sheffield has listed the course i am applying to (maths), is that good news or bad news for me do you reckon?
kitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Freeway)
if sheffield has listed the course i am applying to (maths), is that good news or bad news for me do you reckon?
that means that sheffield might not be very good for maths... but it also means that if you missed the grades they will most surely take you!
Freeway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes sheffield is ranked 51 for maths according to times league table (although i know that tables dont mean that much, but still), and it offers ABC, so i put it down as my insuranance, but its good to know if i dont get into my first choice that there is a good chance i will get into sheffield.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads