The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Saf!
i dint know that!

niether did I! its a good thing i have so many more then....
Reply 41
Yes, if you gave me rep once, then I would definetly put you down on my rep list. But if you gave it to me twice, then you are in the head of the line.

And that will happen no matter how much times you give it to me. :smile:

Want to try?

i shud start signing my rep! :biggrin:
Reply 42
Tek
This rep thing is silly (but if anyone wants to give me some positive rep, then I'll gratefully receive it)...

My rep is worth 11 points now :smile:

You have more rep now. I was going to give a few more peoples ome rep too but it won't let me :frown:. I will do it tomorrow and boxing day though.
I wanna change my name to Saddam Hussien. I have -8 rep points. I've said at before and I'll say it again there are too many touchy people on this site.
Reply 44
Since most of us are in the festive feeling, I wouldn't mind free rep off anybody. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 45
Bhaal85
Since most of us are in the festive feeling, I wouldn't mind free rep off anybody. :biggrin: :biggrin:

youve already got three gems ur being greedy :wink:
Amazingtrade I reckon you have seen 24 hour party people quite a few times
Reply 47
*dave*
youve already got three gems ur being greedy :wink:

One more cant possibly hurt, can it? :wink:
Reply 48
thefish_uk
You can't give out any till you have >100 posts anyway.

Actually anyone can give rep if they have at least one point, if you don't have enough rep points it just shows a gray square.
Reply 49
Bhaal85

Rep whore!
Reply 50
Michael Beaver
I wanna change my name to Saddam Hussien. I have -8 rep points. I've said at before and I'll say it again there are too many touchy people on this site.

poor guy!
Reply 51
Rep whore!

Nah, just a player. :cool:
Reply 52
Bhaal85
Nah, just a player. :cool:

Obviously not as good as me! :cool:
Reply 53
Bhaal85

you can give me some free rep bhaal :biggrin:
Reply 54
amazingtrade
You have more rep now. I was going to give a few more peoples ome rep too but it won't let me :frown:. I will do it tomorrow and boxing day though.

Ahh excellent :biggrin: . Unfortunately someone also gave me negative rep saying "Don't Bribe"...:frown:
Reply 55
Tek
Ahh excellent :biggrin: . Unfortunately someone also gave me negative rep saying "Don't Bribe"...:frown:

how much rep was taken away?
Reply 56
how much rep was taken away?

2^e
Reply 57
Bhaal85
2^e

i am SO confused :confused:
Reply 58
Bhaal85
2^e

6.5?

I have got e^5.9 rep...
Reply 59
Michael Beaver

id second that, its more when they disagree with your point ( i lost a lotta rep saying i believed rugby was better than football)

Latest

Trending

Trending