Turn on thread page Beta

How many rep points do you need to get a green gem? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    id second that, its more when they disagree with your point ( i lost a lotta rep saying i believed rugby was better than football)
    yup thats pretty stupid....quite honestly, i think you are a great arguer and always have an intelligent argument behind your point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    6.5?

I have got e^5.9 rep...
    lol, I'm glad somebody spotted that intended mistake. I have e^5.9 - 1 rep. Argh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    id second that, its more when they disagree with your point ( i lost a lotta rep saying i believed rugby was better than football)
    WHAT?

O_O

People gave you neg rep for that? Shameful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Amazingtrade I reckon you have seen 24 hour party people quite a few times
    I am a that predictable? ARGHH! My mate still has my 24HPP DVD so I haven't seen it for a few months I miss it.

I have the book though which I was planning to read tonight instead of doing my assignment. It never happened though (oh well still time).

I knew Rob Gretton in real life, his son was in my sisters class at school. I know some of the spin of bands, I went to see one last thursday and they were good though still unsigned.

Everymonth I seem to get obsessed with a certain band, this month it is Joy Division but I have been clubbing a lot lately and they always play JD stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that the rep is anonymous, unless somebody comments that they gave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Tis true.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, especially neg rep...I just hate it when someone gives you neg rep for nothing...

or some random remark like "he he he"

ReputationRep:
    Take a look at this pic - it answers the original question.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Take a look at this pic - it answers the original question.
    They have changed the boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    i usually comment and i always do if its bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i always do if its bad
    ohh bad tactic...could make enemies...

ReputationRep:
    They have changed the boundaries.
    Really? Do you know the new ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Really? Do you know the new ones?
    Wait, just let me get my 'Secret UKLearning handbook' out, wait, its not there. No, sorry I dont know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    it could..... but i like people to know who its from....and most neg stuff i give is to newbies. they can only give out like 2 points anyway *shrugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Dont be so diplomatic ... this is an honest forum!

*please dont give me neg rep*

ReputationRep:
    it could..... but i like people to know who its from....and most neg stuff i give is to newbies. they can only give out like 2 points anyway *shrugs*
    2776 was a newbie but a month ago...

ReputationRep:
    I was a newbie once...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *dave*)
    Dont be so diplomatic ... this is an honest forum!

*please dont give me neg rep*
    Neither of us signed our negative rep to one another, but we still guessed it...you can usually tell from the number of points given out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, especially neg rep...I just hate it when someone gives you neg rep for nothing...

or some random remark like "he he he"
    I got neg rep a while ago that said something a long the lines of 'You're in the land of the faries' or similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I got neg rep a while ago that said something a long the lines of 'You're in the land of the faries' or similar.
    Crazy...Hate it when it happens though, don't have the guts to stand it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.