Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaSTle OUtsiDeR)
    i think it's your course...
    oh well...
    what dya mean oh well no news is good news! thats what i think..chin up buddy!

ReputationRep:
    this sucky sucks me jus wanna know!

if only i applied last year...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    what dya mean oh well no news is good news! thats what i think..chin up buddy!
    yea I see what you mean...I do agree...if offers are given out later in Mar then no news now is a good sign...^^
    haha i said oh well coz I'm probably just too worried...which yea I don't really need to~
    I'll be going up to the open days of warwk, notts and man. in few weeks time... really looking forward to it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaSTle OUtsiDeR)
    yea I see what you mean...I do agree...if offers are given out later in Mar then no news now is a good sign...^^
    haha i said oh well coz I'm probably just too worried...which yea I don't really need to~
    I'll be going up to the open days of warwk, notts and man. in few weeks time... really looking forward to it !
    yeah just think at least they're still considering u! feel sorry for me...go on...make me feel better! only jokin!! i've accepted st andrews now anyway! dont worry bout it my friend!

ReputationRep:
    Economics anyone? I haven't heard a peep out of LSE since mid october, haven't even recieved a waiting list letter. Scary ratios...might resort to fingernail biting again during March.

Do they reject you straight away or do they keep your rejection and then forward them to UCAS with the offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just to update everyone - I was rejected today for Accountancy & Finance at LSE

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Yup - well good luck to everyone else who is waiting! I'm sure u'll be more successful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    ah, thats a shame.........what i don't understand, is why did it take them sooo long to reject u????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    ah, thats a shame.........what i don't understand, is why did it take them sooo long to reject u????
    No i don't either - they had my application for over 4 months! I'm tempted to e-mail the UG admissions tutor to see if i can find out anything

ReputationRep:
    No i don't either - they had my application for over 4 months! I'm tempted to e-mail the UG admissions tutor to see if i can find out anything
    I got rejected from LSE today too (for International Relations). They've had my form since the end of October.

ReputationRep:
    this is sillyness why is lse so silly

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Social Policy in January and LSE recieved my application on the 15th January. Was it bad on my part to have sent my application so late or will LSE not be so bothered?
    I have also completed my A Levels, A's in Business Studies and Sociology and a B in Politics. Should I have had a reply by now considering they already know my grades or is it likely they will simply offer it late?
    Any knowledge would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe LSE just offered me a place to read Management Science

And I only need BBB !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hey, I applied for Management Science as well (I had one place left on my form).

What have you been predicted? What was your reference like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illumintai)
    Cant believe LSE just offered me a place to read Management Science

And I only need BBB !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well done!! Is BBB their typical or have they dropped the offer for you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaykh1985)
    I applied for Social Policy in January and LSE recieved my application on the 15th January. Was it bad on my part to have sent my application so late or will LSE not be so bothered?
    I have also completed my A Levels, A's in Business Studies and Sociology and a B in Politics. Should I have had a reply by now considering they already know my grades or is it likely they will simply offer it late?
    Any knowledge would be appreciated.
    It says on their website that they will reply by the end of March - however some people may heard a bit before or after

ReputationRep:
    feel so sorry for u....oh no what would happen to me then?
    already 2 ppl here got rejected....i'm still waiting...really really fingers crossed. i prefer them not to reply me now if it's a rejection...
    when was ur application processed by UCAS? coz mine is on 3/11 and it has been a long time...

ReputationRep:
    awwww gem gem i is so sorry to hear that!!!!!!!! well its me n u now. where u gonna go instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wal)
    hey, I applied for Management Science as well (I had one place left on my form).

What have you been predicted? What was your reference like?
    I am predicted 3 As

considering my A-level subjects Maths, Further Maths and Physics
    I find extremely lucky to have an offer in Management Sciences from LSE.

My reference well.. the usual lies......you know the usual stuff from the school.Following student is the best, best and the best ...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 18, 2004
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.