Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone do similar things at parties? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ..At about 6 when everyone feel asleep a few of us decided to smear toothepaste and crisps and this guys hair and draw penises on his face with permanant marker. It was very funny.

Dont tell me im the only one which does stuff like this!

ReputationRep:
    sort of- what have you donated to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    sort of- what have you donated to?
    To help rid TSR of its busy server messages.

ReputationRep:
    I thought that was the normal thing to do at parties?

ReputationRep:
    Umm well the guy I pulled *ahem* woke up with 'lucy woz ere 2005' all up his legs v. BIG in perma-marker :s: Y'see this wouldn't be so bad if he actually remembered anything, so he woke up and had to ask everyone what happened. They tried to write on me but i was very covered up in my sleeping-bag :snoozing:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, once we partly shaved my friends hair off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Umm well the guy I pulled *ahem* woke up with 'lucy woz ere 2005' all up his legs v. BIG in perma-marker :s: Y'see this wouldn't be so bad if he actually remembered anything, so he woke up and had to ask everyone what happened. They tried to write on me but i was very covered up in my sleeping-bag :snoozing:
    you gave him rohypnol? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Tell DJs to play songs requested by fake people *nods*

ReputationRep:
    Its always good have a good, old fashioned game of lukearoo at the end of a party...
    (like buckaroo, but using a person called luke who always falls asleep - might be a narc or something...)
    Anyway, last time when he woke up all the stuff was too heavy for him to get up...oopsy....

Also - you always have four-o-cork (where at four in the morning you smear everyones faces with ash from a cork and just keep dancing stupidly)

Ok, so these things seem to make sense when your drunk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif Arkadios)
    you gave him rohypnol? :eek:
    no :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    no :rolleyes:
    maybe you should :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.