Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i snogged this lad whos 2 years younger than me and we were supposed to be going out wiv each other but after 2 days we didnt really speak to each other lol. i think its coz we were both kinda embarrased lol.

we spoke again though for 6 months onwards. anyway his sister said hes liked me for ages but he came to my party and kept bringing up that he had a girlfriend (for example he said stuff like ' my girlfriends dad did such a thing..........).

however his sister said he only knew this girl for 1 day coz he met her on holiday and hes not seen her since.

the thing is i still like him and he talks to me just the same as before so does it mean he's not interested anymore coz he keeps mentioning the girl and saying how nice she is (hes never had a girlfriend other than her and 2 days wiv me lol)

p.s soz if its long and borin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    A good way to make your stories less long and boring is to write in full sentences so it doesn't look like a big block of text language which puts people off.

We need the agony aunt forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    A good way to make your stories less long and boring is to write in full sentences so it doesn't look like a big block of text language which puts people off.

We need the agony aunt forum.
    exactly.

ReputationRep:
    We must have had 5 of these kinds of threads today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i know,its getting well annoying! some of them just make it all up,and its so blatant when they do..why they do it, i dont know..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i know,its getting well annoying! some of them just make it all up,and its so blatant when they do..why they do it, i dont know..
    I think one person started it off and then everyone else realised they could come here with problems.

Look at emmz... a respected member, not a spammer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    its just newbies trying to follow the way of maskall

ReputationRep:
    there ive changed the layout lol wont make much difference to the amount of replies though.

ps i promise im not makin it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i snogged this lad whos 2 years younger than me and we were supposed to be going out wiv each other but after 2 days we didnt really speak to each other lol. i think its coz we were both kinda embarrased lol.

we spoke again though for 6 months onwards. anyway his sister said hes liked me for ages but he came to my party and kept bringing up that he had a girlfriend (for example he said stuff like ' my girlfriends dad did such a thing..........).

however his sister said he only knew this girl for 1 day coz he met her on holiday and hes not seen her since.

the thing is i still like him and he talks to me just the same as before so does it mean he's not interested anymore coz he keeps mentioning the girl and saying how nice she is (hes never had a girlfriend other than her and 2 days wiv me lol)

hes probs the same as some of my m8s (like Tek), if hes never had a girlfriend he was probably embaressed, plus its a bit weird for him to date two yrs older (like my m8s hav a go at me if i date 2 yrs older or younger). And why the hell were you speaking to his ister about you and him, thats just harsh towards him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    its just newbies trying to follow the way of maskall
    i agree.

they just dont understand, there is only 1 legend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)

have sex with him then see what he thinks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    there ive changed the layout lol wont make much difference to the amount of replies though.

ps i promise im not makin it up
    hmm emmz,maybe he talks about this other girl just to make you jealous or maybe he doesreally like her. Just ask him how much he reallylikes herand then go from there..i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm emmz,maybe he talks about this other girl just to make you jealous or maybe he doesreally like her. Just ask him how much he reallylikes herand then go from there..i think
    what goes from there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piggsy_123)
    i agree.

they just dont understand, there is only 1 legend.
    legend? uh huh,if ya say so...more like you lead a pathetic life and have nothin' better to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    legend? uh huh,if ya say so...more like you lead a pathetic life and have nothin' better to do.
    i have a good life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    what goes from there
    trust you to think dirty...AGAIN!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    trust you to think dirty...AGAIN!
    you love my thinking

ReputationRep:
    ok thx for replies. Ill find out this girls address and threaten her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    ok thx for replies. Ill find out this girls address and threaten her!
    film it i wanna see a midget argueing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    film it i wanna see a midget argueing
    I AM 5F1 :mad:

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.