I'm mad at people Watch

This discussion is closed.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I usually fill surveys here to help people while when i need someone to help me only 3 people replaied,and I need this....anyone who likes to be helpfiul please i really need this got to do a research or whatever it is go here
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
I usually fill surveys here to help people while when i need someone to help me only 3 people replaied,and I need this....anyone who likes to be helpfiul please i really need this got to do a research or whatever it is go here
ill have a look...
habosh
Rep:
?
(Original post by MorbidAngel)
ill have a look...
Thanx hun,you dont need to write an essay few words or a sentence would do:hugs:
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
Thanx hun,you dont need to write an essay few words or a sentence would do:hugs:
done
HistoryStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'll have a go if you like, but I'm not a teacher or anything, so I don't know how much use my reply will be.
habosh
Rep:
?
thanx both:party:as I said anything would do i'm doing it not for me actully but for another person and I need a survey that has a desent number of comments you see
HistoryStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
done
Aitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Some thoughts PMed to you.

Aitch
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (903)
79.91%
Leave (227)
20.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed