any advantages on coventry?! Watch

This discussion is closed.
jadeee
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hi guys ant advantage on nursing at covnetry or the night life accomadation? you no the sort of thing im going on about????? the usual which makes a uni feel really great!!!thx guys xx
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jadeee)
hi guys ant advantage on nursing at covnetry or the night life accomadation? you no the sort of thing im going on about????? the usual which makes a uni feel really great!!!thx guys xx
i wouldnt go there. it smells like fish.
jadeee
(Original post by izzy)
i wouldnt go there. it smells like fish.
what makes you say that?! i had to laugh though any more info?
girlpants
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey jade im going coventry to do Psychology, heard so many bad things about it though.

What accomodation u applied for?
jadeee
(Original post by girlpants)
hey jade im going coventry to do Psychology, heard so many bad things about it though.

What accomodation u applied for?
well im just about to do a level ive just finished as! but its never too early to look i thiught coventry would be great and also i wanted to do psych. bout like you i keep hearing bad rhings to are u def going there what made you decidecoventry? x
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm at warwick uni, but I live in Coventry and I love it. Night life is good, plenty of pubs and clubs, as any city would have. Coventry uni is spread out round the city itself, there's buildings everywhere.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1647)
78.77%
Leave (444)
21.23%

Watched Threads