Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    This is where I got my orginal ones from!

curryADD, my current avatar was orginally 96X95 and I resized it...I would be happy to do the same for you if you find a picture you like, search google with "Avatars" there are quite a few sites, some crap some good!

If you need any more help, you can e-mail me ([email protected]) or through MSN Messager (same address)

Love and Merry Christmas

A Musical Gal Princess Of Avatars!

*On a similar topic, I can't believe the Master Of Avatars (Ollie) isn't up for best avatar(s) oh well*
    i was the 'arcitect' of avatars but mine was never much good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    does anyone know of a great avatar site where you can get avatars that are 50x50? thanks

***cheers***
    There's links here to 100x100 ones - which you can then make 50x50 by going to Paint, Image --> Resize 50%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    There's links here to 100x100 ones - which you can then make 50x50 by going to Paint, Image --> Resize 50%.
    i gto mine from doing an advanced image search on google for icon-sized pictures. but you have to know what sort of thing you wnat...

lou xxx

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.