does any1 else feel lonely right now? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shavenwookiee)
    Two words: Rampant Rabbit.
    how does that stop you from feeling lonely? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poptart86)
    that is a good idea on the surface, I go clubbing all the time and manage to meet the odd bloke! But the problem is I dont want to meet a boyfriend right now cos Im going to university in a couple of months anyway so there'd be no point in starting up a relationship.
    Thanks for the advice, ill definitely try and keep smiling and stay positive! After all, i cant be so unlucky that I'll never find a bloke again can i?!
    u will definately find someone! just don't rush it.. boys are actually like buses!! Just think about all the good time ull b having at uni...theres gonna b lots of fit student boys!

ReputationRep:
    Btw poptart86, I like your avatar
    For the time being, hang out more on TSR! Loads of people here are bound to be up for a chat

ReputationRep:
    ooh fit student boys... right Im gonna start counting down the days til I go now
    Lets just hope i get my grades now! I am definitely looking forward to uni, my accomodation block is the biggest in the uni so theres bound to be plenty of fit blokes everywhere!
    And another thought, Im gonna start going to the gym and maybe there might be some gorgeous muscly blokes there as well
    I feel a bit less depressed now!

ReputationRep:
    It sucks doesn't it...i would do anything for some companionship right now...its not a sexual thing, i just love being in a relationship and thrive off the close company of others...and i have a job to depress me daily and a big empty house all to myself...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks about the avatar, i shamelessly searched for it on google cos I couldnt be bothered to make my own :p:

ReputationRep:
    ooh fit student boys... right Im gonna start counting down the days til I go now
    Lets just hope i get my grades now! I am definitely looking forward to uni, my accomodation block is the biggest in the uni so theres bound to be plenty of fit blokes everywhere!
    And another thought, Im gonna start going to the gym and maybe there might be some gorgeous muscly blokes there as well
    I feel a bit less depressed now!
    i win! I got her the happiest!! WHOOP!! I want a prize

ReputationRep:
    When down I bung on Barry White and dance around the house sliding in and out of rooms, followed by dancing on a table doing the Las Ketchup dances moves. I think that day by day the singing police are building up their case against me for crimes against music....but never fear, I shall woo them with my magical carpet....*flies off into the distance screaming "Alladin."*

*note to self, stop being so weird - end note*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    i win! I got her the happiest!! WHOOP!! I want a prize
    I just gave you some rep hope thats a good ebough prize lol
    Its just difficult though to know that its gonna be at least 2 or 3 months befoer I have any real opportunity of getting into another relationship :bawling:
    i dont think i can wait any longer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami C)
    When down I bung on Barry White and dance around the house sliding in and out of rooms, followed by dancing on a table doing the Las Ketchup dances moves. I think that day by day the singing police are building up their case against me for crimes against music....but never fear, I shall woo them with my magical carpet....*flies off into the distance screaming "Alladin."*

Maybe thats why your single Im not sure if performing the las ketchup dance moves on a table is right up there as the best way to seduce a girl.
    But im sure many girls would pay good money to see that

ReputationRep:
    someone saying guys are buses has never worked out for me. I either take what comes on offer or not. Ive not had any offer althought the guy from the apple shop was checking me out, when i handed him my student card he kept commenting my hair was blond and not brown

ReputationRep:
    Just go and have a relationship. If it lasts longer than 3 months then so be it, if not, you had fun, time for uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami C)

id pay money to see that, it sounds like some seriously enteraining stuff.. I must be so boring :p:

ReputationRep:
    i need to earn a few quid if your gonna keep that offer open...

ReputationRep:
    poptart86 im going to Cardiff too. Ha this will make you better. My gf says theres about 3 girls to every bloke! Happy days for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe thats why your single Im not sure if performing the las ketchup dance moves on a table is right up there as the best way to seduce a girl.
    But im sure many girls would pay good money to see that
    I've never done that in front of people, but now you mention it, that's a plan!

id pay money to see that, it sounds like some seriously enteraining stuff.. I must be so boring
    I think its entertaining. Oh yeh I forgot, I also walk around listening to Donna Summer - Hot Stuff, thrusting my hips at the right times, and Gloria Gaynor - I will survive, and if i'm feeling it, a bit of Grease - Summer Loving. Admit it people, I rock....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjinit)
    poptart86 im going to Cardiff too. Ha this will make you better. My gf says theres about 3 girls to every bloke! Happy days for me!!!
    oh for gods sake!
    As soon as Im imagining myself with loads of muscly men to choose from, I have to find out that Im gonna be in competition with loads of other girls too :rolleyes:
    Im definitely moving into my accomodation ASAP to make my mark before all the other girls lol
    dont worry Im really not as bad as i sound... Im not the jealous man-eating type at all *ahem*!

ReputationRep:
    I live in cardiff - trust me, its not true, not at all

ReputationRep:
    I just gave you some rep hope thats a good ebough prize lol
    Its just difficult though to know that its gonna be at least 2 or 3 months befoer I have any real opportunity of getting into another relationship :bawling:
    i dont think i can wait any longer!!
    thanks for the rep..

dont worry.. im sure that when u finally get into that rship - it will definately be worth the wait!! I hope the same for myself

ReputationRep:
    My gf says theres about 3 girls to every bloke! Happy days for me!!!
    hang on you have a girlfriend already! I take it your a bit of a player then yeh? I better watch out for you when i get there lol :p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.