The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sami C
I've never done that in front of people, but now you mention it, that's a plan!

I think its entertaining. Oh yeh I forgot, I also walk around listening to Donna Summer - Hot Stuff, thrusting my hips at the right times, and Gloria Gaynor - I will survive, and if i'm feeling it, a bit of Grease - Summer Loving. Admit it people, I rock....

So you happen to do saturday night and the macerena moves too? Admit it you like the idea of having girls throw their undies at you :p:
poptart86
Well i do have my own sex toy that has gradually been used more often as the months drag on :wink: but I cant really take one with me to have a meal with, and I doubt it would appreciate a good DVD either :biggrin:

that is a good idea on the surface, I go clubbing all the time and manage to meet the odd bloke! But the problem is I dont want to meet a boyfriend right now cos Im going to university in a couple of months anyway so there'd be no point in starting up a relationship.
Thanks for the advice, ill definitely try and keep smiling and stay positive! After all, i cant be so unlucky that I'll never find a bloke again can i?!

1. get drunk
2. flirt around ....but never go beyond that.

I'm sure it'll be good fun !
poptart86
Im not trying to be a drama queen or anything cos its not that big a deal, but I havent had a proper boyfriend for ages now, and I really miss being close to someone.

What makes it worse is that everywhere I turn I see couples having a really good time.. and plus at least half of my mates have blokes so in the holidays ive not had many people to meet up with!

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that one day i might meet someone special (better be soon tho!)

poptart86
I dont want to meet a boyfriend right now cos Im going to university in a couple of months anyway so there'd be no point in starting up a relationship.

That's kind of where your problem lies. You may need to re-think your views. Well, if you manage to find someone who's worth it during the next couple of months, don't let the opportunity get away from you.
Reply 43
So you happen to do saturday night and the macerena moves too? Admit it you like the idea of having girls throw their undies at you

Your damn right, just a shame it never happens *sighs*...if you would like a private show i'd be happy to oblige. I'd consider it my duty.
i know how you feel and quite frankly, i'm fed up with this lonely feeling! since I left schoo last year, I have wanted someone to be close to, more and more. Despite my life being at an all time low, I jhave recently been getting over it very mildly...until I had a phone call last night...I've been asked to visit a distant aunt, and the first thing she said was how my cousin has got a girlfriend now! She then went on to make feel feel lower than low. What a cheek! :frown: But yeah, I know how you feel, just stay close to those who do care and love you! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending