Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People i have five exams this january and need some advise on effective revision methods. Hypothetically speaking if you where this guy i know who hasent started yet, and who happens to have the same A2 subjects. And who also has a "cant do" attitude what advise would you give him-ill be sure to pass it on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    People i have five exams this january and need some advise on effective revision methods. Hypothetically speaking if you where this guy i know who hasent started yet, and who happens to have the same A2 subjects. And who also has a "cant do" attitude what advise would you give him-ill be sure to pass it on.
    get off the internet, go through your books, pick out the most important bits nad learn them

ReputationRep:
    Its chritstmas eve! worry about revising on boxing day!

ReputationRep:
    obviousley but what helps you pick things up best.

ReputationRep:
    You have done this thread before havn't you? Its pointless with you because I believe you do this thread everytime and I am gettign annoyed with you now.

ReputationRep:
    Brainstorms with different colour pens. Seriously, your visual memory is your best and the colours to subjects link helps you remember.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    Personally, and this is not a very popular method, I just write all my notes out again and memorise them in small chunks. For one of my AS exams in yr12, I memorised 17 pages and repeated them from beginning to end. This probably won't work for many people, but re-writing your notes is definitely helpful. Just try and make yourself interested in the facts you learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    Personally, and this is not a very popular method, I just write all my notes out again and memorise them in small chunks. For one of my AS exams in yr12, I memorised 17 pages and repeated them from beginning to end. This probably won't work for many people, but re-writing your notes is definitely helpful. Just try and make yourself interested in the facts you learn.
    You do that on Christmas Day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    You do that on Christmas Day?
    No way, I'd say start on the 27th depending on how much there is to revise!

ReputationRep:
    Boxing Day is always good to revise. I've got a load of crappy management theories to revise as well some more advanced networking stuff.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.