Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    yes.
    Also somehow vienna has cut down her contributions, she always writes loads. But seems to have changed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Also somehow vienna has cut down her contributions, she always writes loads. But seems to have changed...
    if the topics are there i post. its all relative, the fact that we have more spam and chit chat posters now, means my content driven posts seem infrequent and less deliberate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    Why Do They Get So Much Money?

Please Note I'm Not Raisist.
    No idea!?!? sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    ye

ReputationRep:
    Vienna95 is a good political poster. Nine times ot of ten I disagree with her but she always backs her corner and never gives up. She's always got an answer for most things. Hats off to you vienna95 !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Ah, Vienna. I've never spoken to you before. You only appear on political threads.

I guess you're into politics rather than the fun happy girly things people like Gems and Adhsur are into.
    I'm girly am i? *ponders*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    and vienna agrees...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    dont worrie..im girlie to

ReputationRep:
    i hate the asylum seekers i really do, they come to this country sit on their arses they get
    cars
    houses
    clothes
    money
    for free and the take the piss with it, and some of the men are sick pervs, i'll be walking down the street and they'd grab you or something
    i had a friend from austrailia worked here paid tax and got deported most proberly cos he wasn't a kosovan
    I HATE THIS COUNTRY ITS SICK

its the next iraq

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    i hate the asylum seekers i really do, they come to this country sit on their arses they get
    cars
    houses
    clothes
    money
    for free and the take the piss with it, and some of the men are sick pervs, i'll be walking down the street and they'd grab you or something
    i had a friend from austrailia worked here paid tax and got deported most proberly cos he wasn't a kosovan
    I HATE THIS COUNTRY ITS SICK

its the next iraq
    You're the one thats ****ing sick. And ignorant.
    Next Iraq? Would just love to hear you explain that one. Go on love, I always like a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    oh all defensive try get sexually harrassed....
    they come here then go back get married and bring them along for the ride aswell, i have no problems with the ones who work for a living like the rest of us but they come here cos this country is a push over...
    and i know for a fact if we went into there country us women would have to cover up and please christinity in their country PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    oh all defensive try get sexually harrassed....
    they come here then go back get married and bring them along for the ride aswell, i have no problems with the ones who work for a living like the rest of us but they come here cos this country is a push over...
    and i know for a fact if we went into there country us women would have to cover up and please christinity in their country PLEASE
    Er, I'm not at this very moment being sexually harassed no. Wtf are you on about?
    Well, that was a comprehensive and well put survey of absolutely every asylum seeker in the UK, doubtless you have met them all and thats what you've based that little spiel on, because of course you'd never just write a load of ignorant *******s filled with stupid assumptions would you dear?
    Anyway, you've changed your tune. A minute ago you said you hated the asylum seekers and now you've decided some of them are ok. Consistent, eh?
    Which country do you define as 'theirs'? Please tell me you are not so stupid as to think all asylum seekers are from countries which require women to cover their heads (and even if they were, wtf has that to do with anything?).
    Sounds to me like someone's been at The Sun editorial again.

ReputationRep:
    oh little miss lala blah blah

i'm sooo sorry for having an opinion as we have no freedom of speech in this country, i JUST dont agree with them coming in to this country to get houses for free and the rest...when our own people need to be heard and this country needs sorting out.

sorry little miss i know everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Persecution from what? What if tehy are a criminal in a very musilm country and it is deemed that he must die for stealing some food to feed his family. Would you allow him in?
    First of all it is not deemed in islam that you die for stealing money 2 eat if fact it is ok if you steal money 2 eat

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.