Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    Yeah, happy Christmas 2776!!

Despite our differences, we've got one thing in common: We are both sad enough to spend the beginning of Christmas Day posting random stuff to random people in a random forum...
    That is true. Amen to that.

ReputationRep:
    at being recognised as a random person talking about random stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    have u ever had ur family raped in front of u, or been tortured?
    get on a plane to england then that will cure you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    get on a plane to england then that will cure you
    yes it will stop u being tortured, no offence but if can afford an internet connection u must be pretty well off compared to the rest of the work. 1 in 6 in the world dont have running water, and when ur living in a dictatorship where views oposing that of the dictator are punishable life is even worse, u are lucky to be born in a developed country where the state provides so much for u, so stop complaining and grow up and realise that not everyone lives the same life as u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    You can't say things like that. You've never been in such a position. You don't know how awful such a situation may be.

I think it is perfectly honourable to choose happiness over martyrdom. If you go out protesting you and your loved ones may be killed and the protest is likely to not change much. So, many people decide it's better to flee.

I don't blame them for doing so.
    you know what half these asylems in britain havent either insteed of running away they should get together and stop the conflict dont tell me there is not enough of them thats because theyre all here getting money from hare to send to there,i mean why do you think bush gave sadam 3 days to leave iraq he was secretly hopping the threat of war would result in his assasination.

if asylems want freedom so much they should assasinate the problem
    together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I think its unfair that the education has failed to such an a degree that people do not know how to switch of caps locks.
    exactly...

hello and goodbye tigtig

ReputationRep:
    you know what half these asylems in britain havent either insteed of running away they should get together and stop the conflict dont tell me there is not enough of them thats because theyre all here getting money from hare to send to there,i mean why do you think bush gave sadam 3 days to leave iraq he was secretly hopping the threat of war would result in his assasination.

if asylems want freedom so much they should assasinate the problem
    together.
    does that mean u realise the other half are being persecuted?

why would they want to send the money back, they arent getting enought money to live on. life in a glasgow council state is not something people all over the world jet in for believe it or not

(no offence meant to anyone in glasgow)

ReputationRep:
    yes it will stop u being tortured, no offence but if can afford an internet connection u must be pretty well off compared to the rest of the work. 1 in 6 in the world dont have running water, and when ur living in a dictatorship where views oposing that of the dictator are punishable life is even worse, u are lucky to be born in a developed country where the state provides so much for u, so stop complaining and grow up and realise that not everyone lives the same life as u
    you know what i come from a countrie with a government is organising the economicicall side and is voted on by the people of this country what is wrong with every where doing that.
    i have a computter because it was second hand and cost not allot
    i am not well off in my own country yes i have food ect but im picking up beniefits at the post office and i see asylen seekers in all brand new clothes ever minc fur clothes new shoes and the wad of cash they leave with what are they doing for the people who are starving while they are buying new clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    exactly...

hello and goodbye tigtig
    **** off titless
    my caps have been off thanx please get out off my screen

ReputationRep:
    you know what i come from a countrie with a government is organising the economicicall side and is voted on by the people of this country what is wrong with every where doing that.
    i have a computter because it was second hand and cost not allot
    i am not well off in my own country yes i have food ect but im picking up beniefits at the post office and i see asylen seekers in all brand new clothes ever minc fur clothes new shoes and the wad of cash they leave with what are they doing for the people who are starving while they are buying new clothes
    your puncatution makes it hard to understand what you are saying, so your are not being persecuted then, well until that happens i dont think you will understand

ReputationRep:
    i see asylen seekers in all brand new clothes ever minc fur clothes new shoes and the wad of cash they leave with what are they doing for the people who are starving while they are buying new clothes
    I'm not even going to bother

ReputationRep:
    your puncatution makes it hard to understand what you are saying, so your are not being persecuted then, well until that happens i dont think you will understand
    you know what these people should do something about there own country and stop begging of ours

persecution is their societies fault

persecution doesnt happen here because my society is consenus with govenment

i understand perfectly i've watch documentries people try to protest people dont join in so they must like what is happening around them

is that my problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    why have i said something un true i wouldnt write about it if it was'nt

ReputationRep:
    why have i said something un true i wouldnt write about it if it was'nt
    I'm sorry, but you're either misinformed or intending to mislead.

ReputationRep:
    you know what these people should do something about there own country and stop begging of ours

persecution doesnt happen here because my society is consenus with govenment

i understand perfectly i've watch documentries people try to protest people dont join in so they must like what is happening around them

is that my problem
    Study the history of the non-European world. Please.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is! but that doesnt meant they can do anything about it! why do u think they are being tortured, for kicks and giggles, er i think not. so u would perfer for people to be tortured than live not particaluarly pleasurable lives here just so u can have a little more money, that is so selfish.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    I'm sorry, but you're either misinformed or intending to mislead.
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by TIGTIG
    i see asylen seekers in all brand new clothes ever minc fur clothes new shoes and the wad of cash they leave with what are they doing for the people who are starving while they are buying new clothes
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when some one in my country says im not even going to bother
    it mean what i have said is not worth commenting on

so why are you not bothering

ReputationRep:
    dont worry kildare i think she is trying to be funny

ReputationRep:
    yes it is! but that doesnt meant they can do anything about it! why do u think they are being tortured, for kicks and giggles, er i think not. so u would perfer for people to be tortured than live not particaluarly pleasurable lives here just so u can have a little more money, that is so selfish.....
    no half their countrie is brain washed by government bribes
    so they go allong with it i've seen the amount of people ignore protests
    they dont join in if they felt any pain from their government they would join in

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TIGTIG

when some one in my country says im not even going to bother
    it mean what i have said is not worth commenting on

so why are you not bothering
    Because I'm not from your country

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.