Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    firstly im not twisting your words im just making logical points, the idea in an arguement is then you try and present some evidence to support your view again which you have failed to do.

did you actually understand what i wrote?

which people (again really unclear) if you are talking about the Iraqis attacking americans (which as i have already pointed out has no relavence in this discussion) then that would be because they are the people who were doing the torture before

im sorry is iraq not a country of tourture

americans helped they are still not grateful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    yes to an extent i cant force people to be evil
    they certainly come togther in a great mass though.you should see the daily cue at the post office mate have you ever been to birminham.

yeah i'm quite sure if i could go to another country and claim loads of money i would go but there is not.
    'to an extent i cant force people to be evil' ---> What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    yes to an extent i cant force people to be evil
    they certainly come togther in a great mass though.you should see the daily cue at the post office mate have you ever been to birminham.

yeah i'm quite sure if i could go to another country and claim loads of money i would go but there is not.
    im quite sure you would leave if you were being persecuted as well, and moving countires isnt easy either when u have no money

ReputationRep:
    Why Do They Get So Much Money?

Please Note I'm Not Raisist.
    I have nothing against raisins either, they are nice and chewy.

ReputationRep:

iraq isnt a country of torture now but it was before the american invaded, if you made your posts clear ie use proper sentances, then this would beeee sooooo much easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zizero)
    'to an extent i cant force people to be evil' ---> What do you mean?
    the generation above me can make people evil to voting majority
    people chose to be evil

ReputationRep:
    people chose to be evil
    what? again that makes no sense

ReputationRep:
    iraq isnt a country of torture now but it was before the american invaded, if you made your posts clear ie use proper sentances, then this would beeee sooooo much easier!
    izvinyetie suzalamvam i could make it hard if you like tavyu matt
    crap perdet

ReputationRep:

Asylum seekers in most cases don't come to your country to claim your money. They come to your country, because they have to leave their own home in order to preserve their most fundamental human rights. You can't blame them for that. You are fortunate enough to live in a peaceful and free country. You should be proud that less fortuate people come to your country to seek refuge.

ReputationRep:
    izvinyetie suzalamvam i could make it hard if you like tavyu matt
    crap perdet
    yeah thats really intelligent and mature!

ReputationRep:
    what? again that makes no sense
    not directed at you

i was saying ppl a generation higher than I, the votting majority can cause evil.

also i said people can chose to be evil

ReputationRep:
    people chose to be evil
    Can you please try to write in plain English? I am struggling to understand you.

Most tragedies are caused by lack of proper communication

Pleae make an effort!

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats really intelligent and mature!
    kakvo means what in belarus

ReputationRep:
    not directed at you

i was saying ppl a generation higher than I, the votting majority can cause evil.

also i said people can chose to be evil
    Ok, but what does it have to with asylum-seekers? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Can you please try to write in plain English? I am struggling to understand you.

Most tragedies are caused by lack of proper communication

Pleae make an effort!
    ya mola

ReputationRep:
    kakvo means what in belarus
    i guessing its either gonna be something REALLY REALLY funny or its going to be an insult or its just you think your really funny by adding something unusal.

what i know more to the point is its really unlikely to be a logical point that is going to add to this discussion

ReputationRep:

Asylum seekers in most cases don't come to your country to claim your money. They come to your country, because they have to leave their own home in order to preserve their most fundamental human rights. You can't blame them for that. You are fortunate enough to live in a peaceful and free country. You should be proud that less fortuate people come to your country to seek refuge.

yeah i would iam proud its just the shear amount of money they recieve they should just get the same rights as us to benifits not more

i mean when say a british person goes for a crisis lone because the are unemployed have to buy say food and are refused and asylem seekers go there and ask for one for a car because they need to travell because they dont like our buses.
    do you think this is fair and can you see why i'am like how i'am

ReputationRep:
    i guessing its either gonna be something REALLY REALLY funny or its going to be an insult or its just you think your really funny by adding something unusal.

what i know more to the point is its really unlikely to be a logical point that is going to add to this discussion
    iam writting english to you and because i'm not usine a few punctuations that i've never been taught to use and i also have difficulty constructing sentences have you noticed so i dont use , ' ; . very much ialso can't spell that good either

ReputationRep:

they were very grateful

ReputationRep:
    yeah i would iam proud its just the shear amount of money they recieve they should just get the same rights as us to benifits not more

i mean when say a british person goes for a crisis lone because the are unemployed have to buy say food and are refused and asylem seekers go there and ask for one for a car because they need to travell because they dont like our buses.
    do you think this is fair and can you see why i'am like how i'am
    I'm sorry, what??? How many asylum seekers do you know who got a 'crisis loan' to buy a car??? They do not get more benefits than unemployed British citizens; in fact they get considerably less. All British citizens have the right to statutory jobseekers' allowance, and the money spent on this far exceeds that spent on benefits given to asylum seekers.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.