Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    I just wanted to know what crazy awards and achievements you might be certificated for?
    Even if they are unusual or such go and tell me...I'd like to do some unusual things.

I have the Marine Mammal Medic certificate which is unusual at www.bdmlr.org or something like that.

Tell me and please put links to information about them. It could be fun.

DAVID

ReputationRep:
    I got 'most likely to lend a hand to the disabled' at the end of season lacrosse party

Most likely to streak at wimbledon :rolleyes: oh and ive won a tree

ReputationRep:
    I won a chocolate bar for answering a question in class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyuuga)
    I won a chocolate bar for answering a question in class!
    I got biscuits all the time in history! If my teacher had a hard questions he would say 'now this is a biscuit question.' Whoever got it right got the biscuit. Meh it was great.

ReputationRep:
    I won a competition at my primary school 'for eating the most marmite in one sitting'. I got a certificate and everything.

ReputationRep:
    HOw do you become licensed to perform marriages? That would be pretty cool!
    I also got 'the next james bond' in my chemistry prizegiving at school.

ReputationRep:
    I am certified for British Sign Language Level 1 - pretty damn cool huh?

I also recently got a certificate for attendance and on for credit for the International Summer School on Grid Computing.

You can see lots of pictures from the summer school (I got 2 week in Italy for FREE) here:

http://143.225.173.215/GridSummerSchool2005/gallery.htm

There is one with me in it here:

http://143.225.173.215/GridSummerSchool2005/pics/Song'Camera/Day10Dinner/20.html

ReputationRep:
    Wow they all sound fun!!! I've heard of a 'most likely to go bald' award at a local boy's school

ReputationRep:
    100% Participation in PE, awarded when I was sitting out of PE with a broken toe

I also won 1st prize for "Endeavour" at a swimming championships........

ReputationRep:
    I've got a 5 meter swimming badge, its my only one.

ReputationRep:
    Those awards are funny. You achieve nothing and you know yourself that you are actually rubbish at something, but the school gives you an effort award!

ReputationRep:
    i was named most likely to be God once, but then the atheists got hold of me

ReputationRep:
    My brother won the 'good guy who can't win any other award' prize at school....although it was under the guise of two initials and a surname...but it was sooo obvious!!!

ReputationRep:
    i made the best marmalade in my class. and i won a jar of jam...
    no, really...

ReputationRep:
    I won a colouring competition at Butlins :proud: I was about 10 and got a medal and everything!

ReputationRep:
    leaving six form i got the award for : addicted
    that was all it said- apparently they were refering to my coke addiction (the drink) in which i wud buy 3 bottles (500 ml) from the canteen every day without fail! no- one ever say me without a bottle in my hand... such a wierdo! im trying to kick the habit

ReputationRep:
    One of my uni mates was ordained as a reverend and is able to perform marriages in some region in America. Cost him about $20 online! Got a certificate and all...

I'm qualified as a skydiver (formations, freefly etc) with 300 jumps. Not weird or crazy (though my mum thinks so), but it's one of the weirder things I've achieved!

lol, and as for PE I got a grade of 'B2' on my report...despite NEVER having turned up...not once! Shame uni didn't work like that!

ReputationRep:
    When i left my secondary school i got the "friendliest person" award. It was voted for by the whole of the year and i was sooooo surprised at getting it! I got a certificate and a block of chocolate! yum!

ReputationRep:
    I got an award with the "It's always the quiet ones who are the most suspicicious" or something :rolleyes: :ninja:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.