The Student Room Group
Reply 1
<A-S-H-I-Q-U-E>
I was just wondering why there aren't any sub-forums for PLYMOUTH, SURREY, SWANSEA, and some other good unis??

Swansea is covered under the "Welsh Universities" subforum. Other university subfora are added according to demand, if there aren't a group of TSR people who attend or want to go to for example Plymouth then we'd just be adding a 'dead' subforum.
O I C.

Could you plz tell me what is the minimum number of demands required for a new sub-forum?
Reply 3
Miles
Swansea is covered under the "Welsh Universities" subforum. Other university subfora are added according to demand, if there aren't a group of TSR people who attend or want to go to for example Plymouth then we'd just be adding a 'dead' subforum.

Surely Leicester is a popular and Redbrick University? But there is no sub forum for it!!
Reply 4
same as Aston uni.
Reply 5
Subforums aren't going to be added unless there is evidence they're gonna be used. AFAIK (and according to PQ's "Members at University" thread) there aren't many TSR people who attend/are applying to Aston uni etc. We could add every university in the country if we wanted to, but there would be little point unless at least 10 TSR Members are either attending said university or applying. If there is evidence of this (and already a few threads floating around for each uni), then subforum creation can be reviewed.

Latest

Trending

Trending