Turn on thread page Beta

Are you happy with your looks? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    all in all im happy but there are certain things i wud change if it was that easy!
    but i wouldnt start with my face. that would be the last thing id change.
    that sounds vain but its not meant to!

ReputationRep:
    Here's mine, I click yes aswell, but it's more like I'm not unhappy than I'm happy.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Not totally by any means. But enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fresh Prince)
    Here's mine, I click yes aswell, but it's more like I'm not unhappy than I'm happy.
    You look like a young alan smith.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no, hate it and the rest of my body

ReputationRep:
    i'm pretty happy wiv me face, so i voted yes, altho i do think i have something of a pointy nose, not that i mind, and one of my patients said i had 'bonny chops' so it must be a gud thing surely

ReputationRep:
    im fine with how i look.

im no male model or anything and thats fine with me. i think i look alright and will hopefully be attractive to someone

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I resemble a cross between an oompa loompa and the crazy frog...only about the size of Shrek and I'm purple :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I spose I'm happy with my looks. Except I have quite large nostrils, from a habit of picking my nose I used to have, I would do that a lot when I was nervous. I even like my beard.

I see more guys are happy with their looks than girls. Girls dont have an ego?

http://myspace-063.vo.llnwd.net/0017...77897063_m.jpg

ReputationRep:
    am I ****. Everything is wrong with my face, my eyes are not the same size, and I'm almost blind in vision and I have big dark bug eyes, my nose is huge and bent, my top lip is so thin and my bottom lip is massive, so theres no full even lips, I have huge ears like dumbo, which I hide behind my hair, I have huge cheeks, everyone squeezes them, no cheekbones cos I have a small bone structure, a tiny face/head which looks silly on wide shoulders and on a tall body, you can see my veins under my left eye, hmm anything else, oh yeah, I have a huge wide forehead. Now thats a good detailed description So basically theres nothing good about my face, except I have long eyelashes.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'm happy with my looks, I'm fabulous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    am I ****. Everything is wrong with my face, my eyes are not the same size, and I'm almost blind in vision and I have big dark bug eyes, my nose is huge and bent, my top lip is so thin and my bottom lip is massive, so theres no full even lips, I have huge ears like dumbo, which I hide behind my hair, I have huge cheeks, everyone squeezes them, no cheekbones cos I have a small bone structure, a tiny face/head which looks silly on wide shoulders and on a tall body, you can see my veins under my left eye, hmm anything else, oh yeah, I have a huge wide forehead. Now thats a good detailed description So basically theres nothing good about my face, except I have long eyelashes.
    You're not my ex are you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    You're not my ex are you lol
    :eek: whats your name?? Also what are you trying to say? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just asking if you're my ex lol I'd be scared if you were. If you're name isn't Louisa then I'm okay :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    I'm just asking if you're my ex lol I'd be scared if you were. If you're name isn't Louisa then I'm okay :P
    why would you be scared? :eek: am I that hideous? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you cant be that bad?? post a pic

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm scared of the ex. You're not her are you? lol. My pic is above ^ the link.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    you cant be that bad?? post a pic
    I dont look bad from far away, but closeup I do, it really makes me lack confidence in myself, I cant even kiss a guy or get intimate with someone, cos I feel theyre laughing at my huge nose or noticing how deformed my features are.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -TMG-)
    No. I'm scared of the ex. You're not her are you? lol. My pic is above ^ the link.
    no Im not her, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I wish you were my ex

I'd post a pic of her but I deleted them all. Plus I spose its not a nice thing to do.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.