Advice on BF being an idiot!! (Male and female opinions wanted!) Watch

This discussion is closed.
-sophie-
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
OH DEAR... its a bit of a long story but it has really got me peeved, infact I'm crying which is silly but I'll explain why...

1. Boyfriend gives me out of date sausages for dinner and makes me ill.

2. I have dihorrea and don't feel like going to his house as I normally would.

3. He asks me to stay up (I go to bed quite early as I am up milking cows at 5am) and he will come round to see me.

4. He calls after I have stayed up and says he is going to the cinema with friends of ours (with or without me).

We have been together for 2 years almost but its so frustrating when he acts like an idiot! What should I do? We are supposed to be going abroad together, is this a good idea if he can't be a good boyfriend at home?

BACKGROUND INFO: Some of the girls he is going out with tonight he has 'innocently' shared a sleeping bag with whilst I was in the next tent alone, he says there is nothing in it at all but its just an idea. Whats going on in his head lads? Its getting me down! :confused:
adamu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
3 words

TALK TO HIM
fuglyduckling
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It defo sounds as if he's being a bit of a lameass. He's just being a little insensitive, tho, don't mkae too much of it. He probably just wants to go out to the film with you, and is annoyed you can't be there... don't worry! :p:
Annik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
eh??

boyfriends have been worse than that.. he doesnt sound that bad
-sophie-
Rep:
?
He gave me food poisoning and doesnt care that because of it im sat at home whilst he is out with friends!
......?
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by -sophie-)
He gave me food poisoning and doesnt care that because of it im sat at home whilst he is out with friends!
Didn't he get poisoning?, and does he know he poisoned you?
-sophie-
Rep:
?
Men!!!
veryrandom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You need to confront him about it. As cheesy as it may sound, the key to a good relationship is honesty. Especially about the sausages, that's just mean.
-sophie-
Rep:
?
yes he knows and no he doesnt because he eats **** like that all the time and his stomach is used to it where as I don't and am generally quite sensitive with my tum!
......?
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes he knows and no he doesnt because he eats **** like that all the time and his stomach is used to it where as I don't and am generally quite sensitive with my tum!
Well, he should have apologised at least, but if he felt you were to sick to do anything then he could have justified to himself to go to the cinema instead.
Glory
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you need to tell him how much hes upsetting you by being a complete and utter ****
Annik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

lol.. i suppose! :rolleyes:
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He didn't mean to give you food poisoning!
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
true, but he should feel a little smidgen of guilt that he has ended up making her ill

i think, overall, your illness etc is taking everything out of proportion. have a good sleep and you'll feel much better in the morning.text or ring him in the morning perhaps?

from the way you're getting worked up over this, it sounds like this is the first time he's done something like this to get you upset, i.e he's not always so insensitive (whether he means to be or not). so don't worry too much, you've been together for a long while, couples are bound to encounter differences at a point! seriously hun, get some sleep, don't stress over the other girls/ the fact that he doesn't seem to care. Because he probably does, just hasn't thought how badly we girls take it. boys can be like that, bless them :p:
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by adamu)
3 words

TALK TO HIM
:dito: but I also don't think he's treating you right, hun

I'd talk to him :mad: but I live miles away :p:

So I'll give you a virtual huggle instead :hugs:

Danni xox
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Am I the only one concerned about that background info??? He should have been sharing YOUR sleeping bag!!!!
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well I obviously don't know the whole story here but I for one would be pretty pissed of in your situation. Seriously I wouldn't let him off all too easily from this one, and I woudl definately demand an apology. If this is a one time vent and not something that happens all the time I would not let it impact your relationship far too much tho. Now having said this Im not entirely certain this is a completely objective summary of the situation so you would have to adjust it according to how what really happened.
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by susiemakemeblue)
Am I the only one concerned about that background info??? He should have been sharing YOUR sleeping bag!!!!
Indeed. Unless of course you happened tohave had a bit of a fight and he may simply have wanted to stay away until things had cooled down. Of course, if this was not the case I would say that woudl have been a bit of a jackas thing to do.
Amlea
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just talk to him.
nas7232
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Amlea)
Just talk to him.
She can't yet, he's out with friends.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (867)
80.06%
Leave (216)
19.94%

Watched Threads