Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have recently had my placement accepted at Cambridge APU for an Illustration course, but I am not sure I want to go to this uni anymore and might want to change the subject.
    Last year I was doing Fine Art at Bournemouth Arts Institute but left in December because I had a lot of trouble with my accommodation and was not getting on well on my course.I then came back home and applied to Cambridge Apu illustration, as this is quite close to where i live.
    The thing which is bothering me is that I don’t want to miss out on the social life which i had when i was at Bournemouth, I regret applying to a uni at home and really want to do another course at a different uni, either illustration, fine art, or 3D design.
    Is it possible for me to transfer to a different uni, and maybe a different course?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    ask APU to release you from UCAS immediately. that way you can go through clearing, (as you will have denied all offers) if you think there will be a course on there that you will want. its worth checking with other universities/courses whether they will have spaces in clearing up for grabs on august 18th. but do this all NOW. it might be too late otherwise

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.