Sheesha/Shisha (or however you spell it) Watch

This discussion is closed.
spoon1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Has anyone ever had one?

I had one for the first time the other day and it was wonderful!

Now I'm not a smoker or anything - i HATE cigarettes and cigarette smoke and I feel a bit of a hypocrite liking shisha so much - but it just feels so much more clean when you smoke it, and if you get a peppermint one its really nice tasting.

So yeah....I just had to share that with you.
Bape
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Never tried it...but everyone seems to be doing it nowerdays.
spoon1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lil_J)
Never tried it...but everyone seems to be doing it nowerdays.

I don't blame them..... :cool:
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It is great stuff isn't it...my friends are a big fan of tangerine, and it always rounds off a good night with a few beers and stupid conversations around the hukkah - everyone should give it a go at some point!
(i'm dont smoke or anything normally though - its so smooth that you dont feel as bad as you do with cigarettes...)
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know exactly what you mean. It's like flavoured air. So yummy. I had apple one. It was some dodgy Turkish cafe in London somewhere. Loved it I must say.
spoon1
Rep:
?
(Original post by bikerx23)
It is great stuff isn't it...my friends are a big fan of tangerine, and it always rounds off a good night with a few beers and stupid conversations around the hukkah - everyone should give it a go at some point!

Indeed....I've only tried apple and peppermint and peppermint is by far the best one.....

Tangerine sounds.....interesting though
spoon1
Rep:
?
(Original post by englishstudent)
I know exactly what you mean. It's like flavoured air. So yummy. I had apple one. It was some dodgy Turkish cafe in London somewhere. Loved it I must say.

Edgware Road?

They have lots of sheesha cafes there apparantly.
kriztinae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by spoon1)
Has anyone ever had one?

I had one for the first time the other day and it was wonderful!

Now I'm not a smoker or anything - i HATE cigarettes and cigarette smoke and I feel a bit of a hypocrite liking shisha so much - but it just feels so much more clean when you smoke it, and if you get a peppermint one its really nice tasting.

So yeah....I just had to share that with you.
yummy
have it every now ant then at home!

apple is the best
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yea...everyone has mint - its a good start...its surprisingly good value aswell - if your gonna do it more than 10 times you should chip in as a group and get one.
spoon1
Rep:
?
(Original post by bikerx23)
yea...everyone has mint - its a good start...its surprisingly good value aswell - if your gonna do it more than 10 times you should chip in as a group and get one.

Oh i agree - I have to say shisha are very sociable things - its nice to get in a big group and just share it round
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh i agree - I have to say shisha are very sociable things - its nice to get in a big group and just share it round
lol its not sociable!!
when we sit and have it, everyone sits in their own world smoking it....
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Edgware Road?

They have lots of sheesha cafes there apparantly.
Nope, don't think so. Can't remember. All these old dude playing dominoes, my mate and I felt very out of place.
Tyler Durden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kriztinae)
lol its not sociable!!
It's TOTALLY sociable!
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
It's TOTALLY sociable!
lol dunno
never is when we smoke it!
and no we only smoke tobacco :rolleyes:
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
too true...we had it at our college ball last year and everyone tried it for free, and its like a mini-cult thing now
spoon1
Rep:
?
lol its not sociable!!

How is it not sociable? People come over and ask for a puff, you say yes, you get talking....and BAM....you have a new friend!
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well - thats the problem then...you want the flavoured stuff - plain tobacco tastes almost as rough as it does normally, so theres no novelty and everyone feels crap the morning after
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
How is it not sociable? People come over and ask for a puff, you say yes, you get talking....and BAM....you have a new friend!
do u usually smoke in the middle of the road?
im not trying to start an argument.
but when i sit with a group of friends smoking it, we all seem to get into our own worlds and not talk much, jus talking out of experience, maybe its different for u!
spoon1
Rep:
?
do u usually smoke in the middle of the road?
im not trying to start an argument.
but when i sit with a group of friends smoking it, we all seem to get into our own worlds and not talk much, jus talking out of experience, maybe its different for u!

No. I smoked it in a club. I have to say it probably wasnt authentic shisha and i probably wasnt smoking it in the right conditions but it was pretty good in any case.....
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No. I smoked it in a club. I have to say it probably wasnt authentic shisha and i probably wasnt smoking it in the right conditions but it was pretty good in any case.....
hey im not disagreeing!
i love it, we usually have it at home tho.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (864)
80.3%
Leave (212)
19.7%

Watched Threads