Turn on thread page Beta

Sheesha/Shisha (or however you spell it) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yea - thas my experience too - we normally get back after a killer night out and spend a few hours chatting and smoking before all heading off - you get some sweet topics arising too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    yea - thas my experience too - we normally get back after a killer night out and spend a few hours chatting and smoking before all heading off - you get some sweet topics arising too!

What i find most fun is seeing who can blow the smoke out in the most original way. Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoon1)
    What i find most fun is seeing who can blow the smoke out in the most original way. Ahem.
    im still trying to teach my self to do those circlues!
    any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    im still trying to teach my self to do those circlues!
    any tips?

well i cant do the circles myself but i did do this cool thing where i got a glass with ice in it and a straw, and blew it very gently out the straw so the smoke rose up the glass and spilled out....it looked very cool i have to say :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well i cant do the circles myself but i did do this cool thing where i got a glass with ice in it and a straw, and blew it very gently out the straw so the smoke rose up the glass and spilled out....it looked very cool i have to say :cool:
    sounds cool might try it next time!
    doesnt sheesha make u tired tho?

ReputationRep:
    sounds cool might try it next time!
    doesnt sheesha make u tired tho?

kinda....it also give me a headrush.....

ReputationRep:
    kinda....it also give me a headrush.....
    headrush is expected but it kinda gets me so tired after while.
    relaxes me so much tho

ReputationRep:
    headrush is expected but it kinda gets me so tired after while.
    relaxes me so much tho

mmmmmmmmm. theres not much i can realy say to that other than....i agree.

And MAN it tastes good!

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmmmmm. theres not much i can realy say to that other than....i agree.

And MAN it tastes good!
    true

ReputationRep:
    I hate sharing my sheesha! Kinda selfish, I know

Has anyone tried having shots and then smoking sheesha? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has.

It feels greaaat...It lasts a very short while though...

Ice sheeshas are much smoother and stronger too...

Favourite flavour? Lemon-mint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpali)
    I hate sharing my sheesha! Kinda selfish, I know

Has anyone tried having shots and then smoking sheesha? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has.

It feels greaaat...It lasts a very short while though...

Ice sheeshas are much smoother and stronger too...

Favourite flavour? Lemon-mint

I had seven shots then a shisha. I felt amazingly dizzy, i almost fell off my chair!

Ice shisha? Is that where the water has ice in it?

ReputationRep:
    We were toking on that **** at my college may ball.

ReputationRep:
    I used to love sheesha when I was little, we've got a couple at home - the apple one is yummy! But then I had some the other day and had a bit of a choking fit - it didn't taste at all like I remember it, and just tasted disgusting and manky. Way too smokiful, think maybs we didn't used to use as much tobacco or something.

It's cool to have with a game of backgammon and some Egyptian coffee though! Or maybs Turkish coffee Can't stomach Turkish coffee myself though, it's like tar!

ReputationRep:
    I love it, one of the things I will definitely be getting in my first week at uni.

ReputationRep:
    I had seven shots then a shisha. I felt amazingly dizzy, i almost fell off my chair!
    seven shots! :eek:

Wow..that must have been something...I had around 2-3 before I left for the sheesha place so I had a while...But I got so giggly and then I just rest my head and stared at the ceiling for a while. :rolleyes: Someone was playing the Zephyr Song by Red Hot C.P and it felt really nice.

Ice shisha? Is that where the water has ice in it?
    Precisely. That or ice cold water.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my friend has a sheesha in this room. Her dad's from Yemen, and they have this beautiful room with a couple of sheesha's and wonderful cushions and stuff. It's really cool in there.

ReputationRep:
    Never heard of it. I live a sheltered life.

ReputationRep:
    A sheesha is a way of smoking tobacco...Read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheesha

Apparently, one sheesha is equivalent to 18 cigarettes! Err..don't feel so good about them now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dpali)
    A sheesha is a way of smoking tobacco...Read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheesha

Apparently, one sheesha is equivalent to 18 cigarettes! Err..don't feel so good about them now...
    Yah, I just found the same thing using google. Methinks there must be some very unhappy lungs out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangletastic)
    Never heard of it. I live a sheltered life.

It's like a Middle-Eastern bong.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.