Multiple Ear Piercings on Girls?

Watch
SheSellsSeaShells_
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey so the title pretty much says it but I was just wondering people's opinions on multiple ear piercings on girls, nice or not? I have a few ear piercings myself and I was just asking opinions out of curiosity?
Contagious Chemistry <3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have two piercings on each ear. I think a few is attractive, but not when you have like loads on each ear. It's down to personal taste though. My ex loved piercings, and many guys i know also do.
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dislike. I have two, albeit big ones

I think more than two on each ear is where it starts to go from looking nice, to looking awful.
E_D_B
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't like piercings at all, except one on each ear. The worst are nose piercings, which make your whole face look lopsided, but multiple ear piercing aren't great either. :l

Just me though.
Sequin
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have two on each lobe. Wouldn't do anywhere else, maybe.... I'm not sure.

But I'm a body modification prude about my own body, but on women that can actually pull piercings off, it looks damn sexy.

I've always been curious about a tragus, but I'm too scared!
Gemma2010
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have two on each ear as well. I think it looks nice. A few more on the top is ok by me. People seem to get addicted though...

But more, or loads up the side is not nice. Or when people get them on the bit right inside their ear eww

I just want a belly piercing and maybe one more ear then I'm done.
Contagious Chemistry <3
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sequin)
I have two on each lobe. Wouldn't do anywhere else, maybe.... I'm not sure.

But I'm a body modification prude about my own body, but on women that can actually pull piercings off, it looks damn sexy.

I've always been curious about a tragus, but I'm too scared!
I agree. I have always wanted tragus doing, but I am also too scared. My friend has it done, and I think it looks really nice as she only has that and one piercing in each ear, meaning it doesn't look over the top or tacky.
EvilSheep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have two in one ear and three in the other. I'm done, don't want more.. But some of my friends have loads, and they actually look good with it. It really depends on the person, and what type of earring you put in..
Yellow-nutshell
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have my lobes done, my tragus in one and helix on the other, and i'm stopping there. I think anymore and it would look too messy. Like others have said though, some people pull off having quite a few, i just personally dont like that many. I hardly ever wear earrings in my lobes anymore either, i think if i did i would feel a bit too 'bling' with my others in as well!
Oh, and i have my nose done, i think in general anymore and my facial area would be too full of metal lol
fairyqueen374
Report 10 years ago
I am the same as EvilSheep, I have two in one ear and three in the other. Two in each are in the lobes, and the third is in the lower part of the cartilage (14, drunk with my best friend ) Can't get a stud through it very easily anymore, and it's really painful when I finally do! But looks good. I wouldn't have anymore in my ears though now, considered tragus but decided against it. Not a major fan of piercings really, it is best kept minimal imo x x
jumpingjesusholycow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not a huge deal but not really for me anyway.

If it's just really in your face then no way, but if they're a bit less conspicuous then I don't really care.
Panda Bear
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Apart from the normal ear lobe piercing, piercing anywhere else on the body actually frighten me.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Panda Bear)
Apart from the normal ear lobe piercing, piercing anywhere else on the body actually frighten me.

I have 5 in one side, 3 in the other, and my neck pierced. :rofl:

This isn't my neck but looks v. similar to this:

Spoiler:
Show

And this is my ear, except I usually have another one between the first 2 and they're usually smaller earrings. The other ear only has 3.

Spoiler:
Show
aylasira
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have 5 in one ear (three lobes, tragus and anti-helix/forward helix (i forget which one it is!)) and then four in the other ear (two lobes, and two higher cartilage ones).
And i'm stopping there
I like them, although, i do agree that some girls don't suit them. I'm also not a fan of hoops.
Panda Bear
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
I have 5 in one side, 3 in the other, and my neck pierced. :rofl:

This isn't my neck but looks v. similar to this:

Spoiler:
Show

And this is my ear, except I usually have another one between the first 2 and they're usually smaller earrings. The other ear only has 3.

Spoiler:
Show
Owww that neck one must have hurt. As well as every time you lay on your back? To be honest, it's only the tragus and bellybutton piercing that really, really scare the **** out of me. I honestly don't think I could sleep with the hottest person in the world if she had her bellybutton pierced.
milesofsea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Although her ear looks like an antique chandelier, it looks acceptable:

I really hate face piercings though, bellybutton only sometimes looks ok.

I have two on each ear, and would probably only get one/two more. (And maybe the second one on my right ear re-done because it is irritatingly a little too low. It irritates me.)
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Panda Bear)
Owww that neck one must have hurt. As well as every time you lay on your back? To be honest, it's only the tragus and bellybutton piercing that really, really scare the **** out of me. I honestly don't think I could sleep with the hottest person in the world if she had her bellybutton pierced.

It doesn't hurt at all.
Getting it done hurt alot; it's not really a piercing but 2 separate implants. They use like a tiny needle and cut a hole through your skin and then insert the jewellery; which is why I can't take it out at all lol. And then they do it again right next to it. But yeah apart from the initial 'I'm-having-my-skin-cut-open-with-a-needle-and-having-something-metal-implanted-this-really-hurts' pain, there's none after. I don't know why, no pain whatsoever.

Ears hurt FAR, FAR, FAR more. :sad: And yeah I think belly buttons are quite chavvy these days and tragus looks ******* painful.
anna_disraeli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i've got two rings and a helix on one ear and cartilage ring on the other, plus lobes. and nose, belly, monroe, tongue, and used to have septum. i love piercings!
bethan92
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have my lobes and then two cartilage piercings in my right ear.
As long as your ear doesn't look like its made of metal and the earrings are nice, I think it's fine
Summer241
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have two in each ear (on the lobe) I've been considering getting another above them, but I wouldn't get any more than that. I wear small studs, lower ones slightly bigger.

It's weird how multiple piercings look fine on some people but completely wrong on others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (64)
17.49%
No one else does (118)
32.24%
I'm embarrassed about my background (38)
10.38%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (125)
34.15%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.64%
I don't have a camera (8)
2.19%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.91%

Watched Threads