The Student Room Group

Multiple Ear Piercings on Girls?

Scroll to see replies

I have just one in the lobe :smile:, the most decent one
I think they look sooo pretty!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
These piercings were done by me on a customer - ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398794678.426779.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, what beautiful ears you must have. I like this kind of ear pericings so much on girls! The more the merrier. Great. Hopefully you still wear earrings or studs in each of your holes or did you even add some piercings?
Oh, I like this kind of ear piercings so much. It's so cool to see a girls ear pierced all the way up from bottom to top. I hope you still wear earrings in each of your pierced holes.
Original post by ~ Purple Rose ~
I have 9 in each ear, going from lobe-cartilage and quite a few random people have said they like them.

Oh, I like this kind of ear piercings so much. It's so cool to see a girls ear pierced all the way up from bottom to top. I hope you still wear earrings in each of your pierced holes.
I don't mind it, I personally have multiple and I like that look of it but even single piercings on each ear can look cute.
I have six piercings on each ear and I love them everyone has their own taste in what they like...its all about what you like and what you want the choice is yours.
(edited 6 years ago)
I have six piercings on each ears and I love them everyone has their own taste in what they like...its all about what you like and what you want the choice is yours.
I don't like it at all, one piercing in each ear is good but more than that... no
I have my tragus and I love it though it did hurt like a *****.
Reply 91
I like them.

I have two lobe piercings in each ear and my right tragus.
I have both of my nipples pierced as well as my belly button. Its hot.
i have 2 in each ear lobe and a cartilage and personally i think it looks fierce but bold at the same time on other people but not when you cant see the skin anymore. its good to experience and open up to new things such as multiple piercings but also gotta go easy with it and be sure not to go over board with it. :smile:
Reply 94
i’m a girl and i have 3 lobe piercings, and a helix in one ear. and 2 lobes in the other. i’m thinking of getting a 4th in the one with a helix and then in the other just getting a third and i double helix. i personally don’t care what any guy thinks of them because i’ve gotten many compliments from them and i personally don’t think it should matter. as long as you think it looks good.

Quick Reply

Latest