Turn on thread page Beta

Bringing back the dead watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    it is in the past, get over it
    so are the 11 million people that he killed.....you cant just tell the survivors to 'get over it"

ReputationRep:
    MLK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    so? thats still a luxgery
    You think being held in a bare room (in the dark) for 23 hrs a day is a luxery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    it is in the past, get over it
    This discussion is also relevant to the present - such as what should happen to people like Saddam Hussien.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    This discussion is also relevant to the present - such as what should happen to people like Saddam Hussien.
    applauds* and now i am going to go open up presents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I don't see why we should bring back somebody who killed millions of people, when we could bring back much more helpful people. Not to mention, the idea of bringing back a murderer is in itself insane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    so are the 11 million people that he killed.....you cant just tell the survivors to 'get over it"
    actually you can, but that doesnt mean they will listen. in fact i believe it's bad karma to hold grudges!

ReputationRep:
    Some great scientist like Einstein - who knows what else he would have found out if he just had the time! Same with various authors.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.