Canabalism Watch

This discussion is closed.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
If you were stuck on a mountain with other people and no food. Would you resort to eating someone?

I personally would rather starve to death. :dong: My mum said to me that if i was actually in that situation i probably would but i can assure you i wouldn't. I don't feel very strongly about anything but that is one thing that totally and utterly disgusts me! Just the thought of it makes me feel physically sick!
......?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If someone else cooked it then yeah.
ZigZag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If someone had died of starvation or injuries I'd probably tuck in.
dazmanultra
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ever seen the film "Alive"?

(Based on a true story, no less!)
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I don't think I'd think tiwce about eating someone if I was starving...

We all do things we think we never would in situations like that...

Why does it make you feel ill?? Eating a person is no different to eating a cow or a pig... surely??
EugeneD
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SW)
I don't think I'd think tiwce about eating someone if I was starving...

We all do things we think we never would in situations like that...

Why does it make you feel ill?? Eating a person is no different to eating a cow or a pig... surely??
If you were sensible enough you would try to get back down the mountain A. S. A. P. And yes it is different to eating a cow.

Eugene.
Kayz
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well if i was up on a mountain i'd gather ice and make water, collect rain, eat the green grass and leaves, eat and swallow insects whole without crunching them, now surely i'd be full after that so hence i wont eat a human being!
Fleece
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd rather eat a human than insects
_poptart_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
depends cos if u were stuck on an island with someone then they'd prob get on your nerves after a while - so to kill 2 birds with one stone Id just kill them and eat them up!!
that way i get peace and quiet and a decent meal
adamu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It soley depends on your perspective. I would never kill a human to eat them because of my morals against killing. If they had died and it was the only way to survive, i would because i would have desire to survive. Its the question of respect to the dead, eating them is obviously disrespectful but i would make an effort to bury the rest of the body in a respectful way. Its tricky but survival would be top priority
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd starve.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if thy said it was chicken and i didnt find out till i was on my death bed then yes
zhivago
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It depends, I don't think any of us can really answer unless we're in the situation. Having said that, there's a lot of a difference in killing somebody to eat them, and eating somebody who's already died. I hate the idea of both. But the latter option, I might be forced to engage in, if I myself am dying. I think the worst thing is, if somebody has died, and everybody else proposes eating them, and you don't want to. The likelyhood is that then you yourself would starve to death, which would be all very well and jolly, if you didn't think that after you'd die, then they'd consume you as well...non-one wants to be eaten!
bourdu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If the people I'm with would be real pains in the ass, I yould not hesitate a second Bon appétit !
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Apparently human tastes like pork...
kidney thief
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kew)
Apparently human tastes like pork...
yea, its meant to be kinda salty too
Revenged
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well... I don't think you've all really thought about this

In order to eat someone, you'd have to cut a dead body of someone you know open... Chop the body into pieces small enough to be cut... You must bear in mind that there will be congealed blood everywhere... That you will have to select the parts you want, cook them all of which would take hours!

If you think you'd eat a human... THINK AGAIN!
graveyarddreams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i personally wouldn't eat humans, not because i'm disgusted by the fact that i have to chop them up, and cook them, but because i have respect for other human beings. i think if there is really nothing else to eat, i'll go to a deserted places and commit suicide before i get desperate (go to the deserted place because i don't want to be eaten).
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont see why not - i've tried everything else.
Gem
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Y'know I really don't think I could...I don't eat animals so definately couldn't eat people! :p: Even if I was stranded, I'd just hope and pray I got rescued soon!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (116)
45.85%
Pro-humanity (137)
54.15%

Watched Threads