Turn on thread page Beta

Aid - Clicking Links watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Thats Right Ladies & Gentlemen..

I browse alot of forums and there is a forum that has stuck out, not becuase it's a well known wrestling forum, but becuase of their newest idea! Their owner has took it upon himself to start up aid thing. Searched the internet for sites that can provide aid, it's very basic!

Everytime there site gets a hit, it gets a donation! I looked up into it for obvious reasons, making sure it was not a scam, it all looks legit

So without further ado, everytime you click on one of the below links, you automatically donate in some form.. except nothing goes from your pocket!

Feed An Animal in Need

Save Baby Seals

Help Save Lions

Feed A Hungry Child

Feed a Hungry Person

Feed Hungry Brazillians

Feed Kids in South Africa

Feel free to pass this round to other forums because each click really does help people in need, so please please click whenever you can.

ReputationRep:
    I've done it

well done for finding the sites

ReputationRep:
    Please click these links regularly - I have them in my sig as well.

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Done. Great idea. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Clicked. I'm quite impressed at the first one, 0.6 bowls of food for free.

So how does this work: every time I click, someone else donates to them?

ReputationRep:
    Theres something really obvious bugging me! Where does the money come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by python05)
    Theres something really obvious bugging me! Where does the money come from?
    The advertisers pay for space on the sites.

ReputationRep:
    The way it works is that when you click the link you get sent to a page which has adverts for all of the sponsers who will pay the charity a fixed sum for every so many clicks. If $25 per thousand clicks is correct. I saw one of those sites had 40,000 clicks so far for August. That works out at 8,000 clicks per day, which is 248,000 for August. That is $6200 per sponser with 6 sponsers so that comes to $37,200 for one month. Lets ignore the 200 and say $37,000 per month to account for months with less days, which comes to $444,000 a year. Better than a kick in the teeth.

^That info was by the means of a bump, to make sure everyone can read it.

ReputationRep:
    This one has also been sent to my email address twice. It's to help fund free mammograms for women with breast cancer.

Click here

ReputationRep:
    Pass it round to as many people as you can, if will help raise awareness and I have posted it on all the forums I go on so as many people as possible can see it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.