Turn on thread page Beta

Michael Shields watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I hope that this case is resolved soon...

ReputationRep:
    I expect realism and not prejudice.. I am not saying that all football fans are hooligans - please do not twist my words. I have plenty of friends in the UK who go to football matches and just enjoy themselves.

But don't you realise that football hooliganism is ruining the pleasure of the game for everyone? If you stand behind Shields, you stand behind hooliganism and then you have noone else to blame but yourselves if this happens in Britain. Parents should be afraid to let their children go to matches because of such trouble makers. And in all fairness, as I already said, more than ten people saw Shields attack the waiter and earlier on misbehave in the hotel - urinating in the corridores, tearing up the pillows in his room...

Just think of how Brits would have reacted if we switch the places of the aggressors and the victims.

ReputationRep:
    keep the kopite in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kalibantre)
    no one in liverpool reads the sun?? yeah sure.

some people dont, everyyear there is a big fuss about it. but the sun still gets sold nearly every newsagent.

most people know nothing about this case. they mouth off, but if the british police had a confessor to which he fotted the crime. he would not be sitting pretty here. he would be trialed. why can you not understand the idea that maybe just maybe he did it. maybe he wasnt asleep. possibly the boy is lying. the media can twist what they want. and the always do.
    No SCOUSER reads the sun, it's sold in every newsagent, because the number of tourists visiting the city can't be blamed for not knowing what a lying buch of gob *****s they really are!
    --------------
    (Original post by oblivious)
    keep the kopite in
    three cheers for mr maturity.

Hip hip...
    Hip hip...
    Hip hip...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Book-worm)
    No SCOUSER reads the sun, it's sold in every newsagent, because the number of tourists visiting the city can't be blamed for not knowing what a lying buch of gob *****s they really are!
    --------------

three cheers for mr maturity.

Hip hip...
    Hip hip...
    Hip hip...
    hop, you dont stop the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, i thought confessions meant something to the law but in this case it was absymal a man confessed and it was thrown out like yesterdays garbage.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.