The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tha_Black_Shinobi
and if Big L was alive and still spitting you would probably be a Big L hater as well

You'd like that wouldn't you?

Big L kept it real and would've never turned into a fake, commerialised faggot that is Jay-Z.
Devel

This. I find it really hard to believe that he's racist.

xelarose
Agree with most people on this post.

My left breast talks more sense than the Daily Star.

Which is ironic because thats what most of the Daily Star consists of! :p:

:lol: that was hilarious :rofl:
I wouldnt use the daily star or Jay-z as a moral or political compass.
vanilla ice told me to vote BNP so I am
I love Jay-Z. I love him even more now.
Reply 85
az1992
the daily star?

would you believe it if it was on toilet paper as well?

Say no more.
Reply 86
oh LOL.
you really think if he were racist, he'd make it so obvious what with a name as huge as his?
I didn't even realise there was an election coming up :confused:. I must start reading the news more :emo:.
I wonder if the Daily Star works out cheaper than your average toilet paper, pence per metre squared.
Reply 89
Sabertooth
Apart from the total hypocrisy of yet another black rapper. :smile:

Bet it feels good to defend racism right? Oh wait, no, black people can't be racist. You're just defending the underdog of course. :h:

There are loads of reasons why you don't have a point. But the big one is, it is a song. Unless you wrote the song then you cannot be hundred percent sure of what it means. Also Jay Z didn't even write it.
Stalin
You'd like that wouldn't you?

Big L kept it real and would've never turned into a fake, commerialised faggot that is Jay-Z.

Thats just contradictory in itself. If Big L was alive today "spitting about straps and selling guns and harlem" wouldn't be real because he wouldnt be living that life anymore. He would probably be living in some mansion in New Jersey sipping chamagne when he gets thirsty. That would be "real" to him. He would be 35 now and his content would have grown up.
Reply 91

However : Jay-Z Bans White People from BRIT Awards Party

probably coz he didnt want them to cramp his style!?
pfft Jay z is ****

No one can beat Nas :smile:
Reply 93
micky022
'Best International Male winner Jay-Z, 36, was completely unaware of the situation'

From the Star.

It seems this has been missed. The thread should have ended on the first page once it was made clear that the thread title and article were (probably purposely) misleading.
Reply 94
Sabertooth
Apart from the total hypocrisy of yet another black rapper. :smile:

Bet it feels good to defend racism right? Oh wait, no, black people can't be racist. You're just defending the underdog of course. :h:

Dude shutup. When you personally go to Somalia to try and live but you get hounded and your life is a misery, then you have a right to complain against racism.

Im guessing that you havent seen large groups of black people marching the street with black supremacy and get out this country banners?

Thats why black and asian based racism has more attention because it was and kind of still is alot more prominent. So instead of arguing about something that has no personal relevance to you, pick up a moral crusade that at least has some substance behind it.
Reply 95
Sabertooth
And I avoid the question?

"No more female lies" would be sexist. In the exact same vein "no more white lies" is racist. It implies that Obama won't lie solely because he's black just like Brown doesn't lie because he's a man.

Are you actually being serious? :s-smilie:
az1992
Dude shutup. When you personally go to Somalia to try and live but you get hounded and your life is a misery, then you have a right to complain against racism.

Lmao. Because white people control Somalia and oppress blacks there? Furthermore, I didn't know Jay-Z lived there. Wow learn something new every day. :h:

az1992
Im guessing that you havent seen large groups of black people marching the street with black supremacy and get out this country banners?

I'm guessing you haven't heard of the black panthers, nation of Islam, or the plight of white farmers in Zimbabwe.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article7009620.ece
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/09/22/zimbabwe.farmers/index.html

az1992
Thats why black and asian based racism has more attention because it was and kind of still is alot more prominent. So instead of arguing about something that has no personal relevance to you, pick up a moral crusade that at least has some substance behind it.

That's why a black guy can get elected leader of the most powerful country in the world.
I believe the illegible scrawling of scratches on bus stop windows more than I do the Daily Star.
Reply 98
I'm struggling to navigate the byzantine, recursive, diabolical matrix of utter fail that Devel and Sabertooth have alternately conjured across this thread. I suspect that the intellectual event-horizon may have occurred somewhere between "Obama isn't black" and "'white lies' is almost 100% of the time used by black people", although "it's a song!" is also a strong contender.
Reply 99
EskimoJo
It seems this has been missed. The thread should have ended on the first page once it was made clear that the thread title and article were (probably purposely) misleading.

But everyone seems to be enjoying acting like Mail readers, getting all righteous and that.

Latest

Trending

Trending