Turn on thread page Beta

broken noses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    alright well this is the third time ive broken my nose (kickboxing). the first two times you could tell it was broken but this time its really gone, and ive got one of those "boxer" noses. ive had a couple of girl friends tell me its sexy but im rly not sure if theyre just saying it to be nice. girls what do ui think? can a broken nose on a man be sexy? :rolleyes: or is it mingin :eek: ??

ReputationRep:
    Depends totally on what it looks like. I can't say it's the most attractive thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    my sister broke my nose when i was a kid, its healed and the only way u tell its broke is i have a bump where my nose and bit between my eyes meet. You cant even see its broken. I dont think its sexy or minging its just one of those things.

ReputationRep:
    afew of my mates have broken noses, and girls still seem to be attracted to them so i wouldnt worry about it. If you are, i think you can get a free operation to get it fixed, my mate is on the waiting list for it.

ReputationRep:
    Is it always fixable? I grew up thinking that if you break your nose, that's how it'll be for life. I wouldn't like a broken nose on a girl - but maybe girls would on a guy... it's quite alpha male, you know!

ReputationRep:
    It depends how broken/deformed it is? Alpha male doesn't necessarily mean mangled face = good. And yes, quite often it is reconstructable on the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    *rasies hand tentatively*
    Guilty of finding broken noses attractive sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    *rasies hand tentatively*
    Guilty of finding broken noses attractive sometimes
    :eek: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    It depends how broken/deformed it is? Alpha male doesn't necessarily mean mangled face = good. And yes, quite often it is reconstructable on the NHS.
    Yeh if you want to wait ten years. And fixed nose = end of kickboxing.

I should imagine you look fine, I think they can personally look very attractive. Plus the girlfriends you've had say its sexy so your obviously doing fine in that area. But if it makes you really unhappy get it fixed sometime in the future. But remember things always look so much more disorted and noticable on ourselves when we look in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    Owen Wilson = they can work.

I hate the bump in my nose though. It's not crooked like his is, but from the side it looks bleuugh.

ReputationRep:
    I've broken my nose three times, all before the age of ten. It's not so bad, but if you want to see an example of good looking broken nose, see Owen wilson. Girls seem to like him.

ReputationRep:
    I broke my nose after a riding accident and have been parinoid about it since, When I had it checked at the hospital after the accident to see if it was ok, the Doctor offered to re break it there and then, I already had enough pain and injury to deal with so I said no. I think it is ok on blokes but i am always aware of mine.

ReputationRep:
    They're fine, they look quite sweet I think

ReputationRep:
    It just means most people will think you're rubbish in fights, always getting your nose broken. Maybe girls will pity you?

ReputationRep:
    My dad had a nose job after he broke it for the fourth time and now his nose looks alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack0)
    It just means most people will think you're rubbish in fights, always getting your nose broken. Maybe girls will pity you?
    Or alternatively you could just look like a rugby player or boxer? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why do people play these stupid violent sports?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbloke)

MB
    Rugby is fun (to watch). Excess of testosterone maybe.

ReputationRep:

MB
    Better to get aggression out in sport than in violent crime. It's an adreniline rush, a stress relief, a team game which is enjoyable for the people that play it. They don't see it as violent I don't think, just competitive.

ReputationRep:

MB
    Stay fit. Let out aggression. Get rid of stress. Loads of reasons. Why does anyone do anything?

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.