PJs Watch

This discussion is closed.
Hoofbeat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hey guys, hoping someone can help me here! I'm a curvy girl with a full chest and so when I go to sleep I like to wear strappy tops that have the support built into them (the ones from Gap are fab) so that I don't look terrible! The problem is that hardly any of the high st shops do pjs with built-in supports. So I bought some of these nice tops from Gap which will do for the top half of me, but I can't find anywhere that sells PJs trousers separately - everywhere seems to sell them in sets! Does anyone know where I can just buy PJ bottoms/cropped trousers etc? thanks (or alternatively, were sells PJs with built-in supports).

Thanks
hugatree
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No idea. You could just buy shorts.
LauraB84
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
La Senza do PJs with built in support (I'm wearing some now!). Also if you just want trousers I saw some stripy ones in Marks and Spencers the other day that were quite nice.
Hoofbeat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by LauraB84)
La Senza do PJs with built in support (I'm wearing some now!). Also if you just want trousers I saw some stripy ones in Marks and Spencers the other day that were quite nice.
Ooooo I'll look into La Senza! Thanks
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you've got a Primark near you you'll find they sell racks on racks of separate bottoms, and as you can imagine they're really cheap (about £4-6 a pair) so you can get quite a lot.
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
boxer shorts in small sizes? I have a pair that's dark blue with stawberries on, I used to wear them for sport in school, but they are good as pjs in summer too... not too sure about winter though if you wanted something longer...
The Albatross
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hehe I haven't worn pj's for a long time....!
strawberry_wise
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah M&S sell really nice PJ bottoms separately...they call it "loungewear" :rolleyes:
Lil Lee Lee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah, I alwasy get mine from M&S, they're nice and comfy and have the built in support and stuff.
Soapysudds1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gap sell pj bottoms seperately and they have some really nice ones in at the moment that i want
Adarah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my grandmother always buys me pjs for x-mas
tash087
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I also get a lot of my pyjama bottoms from M&S, they do a wide range of full/cropped/shorts lengths, which is good!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (181)
40.22%
Nope, not that interesting (179)
39.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed