Turn on thread page Beta

Which result will you look for first? watch

ReputationRep:
    RS first, because I know I messed up and I'm dying to know how badly. Then I'll have to move quickly onto Sociology, because with RS out of the running that's my only chance to make the third A for my offer!

Then I'll look at my two other A2s, though they're pretty safe, and then AEAs and Crit Thin I guess...

ZarathustraX

ReputationRep:
    Physics first, that is the crunch subject for me

Then the others..

ReputationRep:
    English lit first, then ICT and then Biology.

I'm scared!

ReputationRep:
    Assuming I MAKE it to August 18th.

Physics
    Maths
    Chem
    Bio

I think I did awfully in Physics, if I do great in Maths, I'll keep going with it. If I do badly in maths or physics I can't do my dream of an astronomy degree :hmpf: Then again, I may have ALSO done sh*t in Chem and Bio.

Yay.

ReputationRep:
    In the order that they come on the page.

But I'll probably pick out any A's first. Then I'll put on my glasses (brought out especially for the occasion) just to check.

ReputationRep:
    i'll look at my AS results then go 'wtf?' because I'll need to calculate my scores from the grade boundaries (no grade, as my school don't cash in for AS). High tension! although I know I'll need 240 for an A.

ReputationRep:
    take it all in at roughly the same time i imagine....

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably scan down the page and misinterpret it and start crying... and -then- look in a little detail and figure it out. After that I'll look at individual modules to see how well I did, I think I did really really well in my RS synoptic, my Englit coursework, my Chemistry everything. I want to check if I was right or not. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mata)
    In the order that they come on the page.

But I'll probably pick out any A's first. Then I'll put on my glasses (brought out especially for the occasion) just to check.
    That might not be a bad idea actually, and tissue as well, just in case. I'll be looking at English, Biology, Maths, Further and Chemistry in that order if i could choose but to be honest i'd probably just look down the page.

ReputationRep:
    I'll read from the top I guess, but I'm really looking out for Physics (need to get a B). I'm pretty confident on the A in Furhter Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I'll look at mine in the order they come in, but if I were to choose... it would be a tough choice! French first, to get it over with because it was the worst- then history, because I'm not sure how I did in it. English and Law worry me less cos I think I got As - of the two I'd look at English first because it's what I want to apply for, then law.

ReputationRep:
    No paticular order really, look for any good marks and pretend not to see the bad ones. I'll be interested to know my sociology exam because I'm taking intensive and have no idea how I am at that.

ReputationRep:
    Ok i just started thinking about results day, and my heart beat started to rise rapidly - aahhhhhhhh!

Dont know why im bothered really coz ive got to go through clearing anyway coz i withdrew from my firm/insurance! Though im still seriously worried! Il probably look at French and History first coz i know i ballsed them up big time, business my doss im hoping i got an A!

ReputationRep:
    If I check UCAS track early in the morning at 7am, and got accepted, I would just go into school to collect my results, and see the subjects in the other they are stappled in. I would have a quick glance at it, and that's it.

(Original post by libby227)
    Ok i just started thinking about results day, and my heart beat started to rise rapidly - aahhhhhhhh!

Dont know why im bothered really coz ive got to go through clearing anyway coz i withdrew from my firm/insurance! Though im still seriously worried! Il probably look at French and History first coz i know i ballsed them up big time, business my doss im hoping i got an A!
    How come you want to go through clearing instead? Good luck during results day, and I hope you find a suitable place in clearing.

ReputationRep:
    Only AS, but:
    History- I ant to see how badly I messed up the sources module!
    Maths- D1. Enough Said.
    Biology- Think I got an A, so not to worried.
    English- Dropping this next year, so don't particularly care!
    General Studies- who gives a s***?

ReputationRep:
    Anything that looks like an A, although I'll probably have fainted by then.
    I am definitely looking out for History and English as I'm relying on them......Maths will be last because I think I have done terrible. But who knows, I may be shocked. Actually, whatever the outcome I'll be shocked!

::::::::::::::::((((((((((((((((

ReputationRep:
    probably further maths, thats the most uncertain subject...(although I don't need it at all, lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feeling good)
    General Studies- who gives a s***?
    That's the attitude :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkenergy)
    That's the attitude :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    lol :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ill jump straight to chemistry, it will b on a different sheet to the rest, coz its a different board. Its the one im most worried about and i need a B in it.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.