The Student Room Group

Drinking too many jagerbombs - side effects?

Hey,

I went out last night with work colleagues and drank around 7/8 jagerbombs. I usually don't mix red bull and alcohol, but the others were buying rounds. Are there any adverse effects to doing this? I was feeling quite sleepy at the end of the night so not sure about the 'buzz' people get. If there were any effects on the heart, would they have gone by now, or is there a chance there could still be side effects now?

Scroll to see replies

You'll be fine.
Reply 2
After 5 there's a chance your heart may stop beating... How didn't you know this?!?! Sarcasm
I drank about 6 last night...so I fervently hope this isn't true.
lol
Reply 5
Jagerbombs = Win

I remember when my cousin first introduced me to them.
Reply 6
lol ahhh, the comforting posts of TSR. I'm new to Jagerbombs and I wasn't really paying attention, so I was a bit worried about the effects it would have on the heart and how long there was a chance of possible side effects (i.e. until it's all broken down)
Reply 7
I'm sure it'll be fine, it's probably just a hangover.
Reply 8
Just 7 or 8? You would have to have about 3 times that to potentially suffer anything serious. Lots of Jagerbombs for most people would just make you bounce off the walls for hours on end; a massive peak in energy, followed by a sudden slump.
I had seven one night and I ended up in hospital, mini-heart attack made me collapse right there in the pub, was **** scared. I'm a big guy and generally healthy, but the doctors said that too much of caffeine, taurine and alcohol in combination can do this to anyone. Be warned! I wouldn't drink any alcohol or caffeine for the next few days as most of it will still be in your system. Apparently hot baths can help you though, warms you up so enzymes work faster or something?
Reply 10
Splodger
Jagerbombs = Win

Remember when my cousin first introduced me to them.

No I don't remember when your cousin introduced them to you. Care to Explain?

You will be fine.
Drinking too many jagerbombs - side effects?
A hangover
Your teeth might fall out, but no alcohol related problems should arise.
buzz
Hey,

I went out last night with work colleagues and drank around 7/8 jagerbombs. I usually don't mix red bull and alcohol, but the others were buying rounds. Are there any adverse effects to doing this? I was feeling quite sleepy at the end of the night so not sure about the 'buzz' people get. If there were any effects on the heart, would they have gone by now, or is there a chance there could still be side effects now?

Your penis falls off
Reply 14
Thanks for the reassurance guys. I guess since I haven't had any side-effects so far, it's just a case of seeing through the hangover stage :smile:
Still, as nice as they are, I don't like the idea of mixing energy drinks with alcohol.
Reply 15
haha, by the time I posted the above, two extra posts appeared.
a)I have no teeth
b)My penis already fell off

Guess it's just the hangover left...
It's half 7 and you're still hungover? Wow man I'd got over a heart attack by 2pm!
Reply 17
I once drank about 9 Jaegerbombs and had a very serious side affect.

His names Charlie and he's almost two now.

(joking! :smile: )
Reply 18
MaccyG
No I don't remember when your cousin introduced them to you. Care to Explain?

You will be fine.

lol,I bumped into him in a nightclub and was like "Have some of this" not having a clue what it was I downed it he then goes "It's a Jagerbomb".

Pretty much it really. :rofl:
I thought it was going to be like 10 a night 2 or 3 times a week for a term or something.

Had 15 one night I think. No side effects. Not even a kid or an sti :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending