Turn on thread page Beta

The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Here is a picture of me, I hope this works it failed lots of times. Maybe I am too ugly
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tealer)
    Here is a picture of me, I hope this works it failed lots of times. Maybe I am too ugly

Somebody's fishing. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hardly, I have seriously low self esteem.

ReputationRep:

Well I'm a guy and I can tell you with confidence that you are not ugly. Possibly quite the opposite, but I'd need a gal to confirm this.

ReputationRep:
    all the gals must come running :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You look quite posh..I'm a guy but you don't seem ugly to me. Like Ralf here..I'd need a girl's opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Well... thanks, maybe I mix with the wrong people or maybe something else like confidence is lacking as its disheartening seeing friends around with girlfriends...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    You look quite posh..I'm a guy but you don't seem ugly to me. Like Ralf here..I'd need a girl's opinion.

Hehe. So you wanna study medicine, mate? Have you already applied, if so, where to?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I've applied for Biological Sciences, so similar to you two, one doing medicine and the other nat sci right?

ReputationRep:
    Well... thanks, maybe I mix with the wrong people or maybe something else like confidence is lacking as its disheartening seeing friends around with girlfriends...

Well the problem lies in your self esteem, not how you look. Believe me, I've witnessed the ugliest *******s on the face of the planet paired up with some rather tasty specimens. Why? Because these guys are oozing with confidence, and confidence my friend, is contagious!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I've applied for Biological Sciences, so similar to you two, one doing medicine and the other nat sci right?

Yes- natsci is basically biology (with other stuff) unless you do natsci (physical). Where have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Hehe. So you wanna study medicine, mate? Have you already applied, if so, where to?
    For medicine..Queen Mary's (Interview in February), UCL (interview February) Peninsula and King's (not heard a peep yet but hopefully interview cos nothing on UCAS website for Kings and Peninsula med). Have backups so if things dont workout I can apply to medicine as a graduate. Biochemistry at Kings ( BBC offer ) and Neuroscience at UCL (ABB offer).

How about you with natural science mate..? Sounds like Cambridge to me as you mentioned Natsci. I spent three days there in February shadowing a medic. Those Cambridge people are wicked! Awesome group of people.

ReputationRep:
    True, but I always assumed it was me who was visually impaired, as I agree some of the people with fit girlfriends - i don't know!! most strange!!

So this confidence lark, I wish someone could inject me with some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jndikum)
    For medicine..Queen Mary's (Interview in February), UCL (interview February) Peninsula and King's (not heard a peep yet but hopefully interview cos nothing on UCAS website for Kings and Peninsula med). Have backups so if things dont workout I can apply to medicine as a graduate. Biochemistry at Kings ( BBC offer ) and Neuroscience at UCL (ABB offer).

How about you with natural science mate..? Sounds like Cambridge to me as you mentioned Natsci. I spent three days there in February shadowing a medic. Those Cambridge people are wicked! Awesome group of people.

Yeh cambridge is my first choice but hard to tell how the interview went. I love neuroscience (read alot about it)- so if you don't make medicine then that's a great insurance!

ReputationRep:
    True, but I always assumed it was me who was visually impaired, as I agree some of the people with fit girlfriends - i don't know!! most strange!!

Come on man! You're not as ugly as you think. I'm sure there are some gals out there who like you (I mean everyone has their admirer). Its probably a matter of confidence as Ralf mentioned. Wise guy..

ReputationRep:

Confidence comes from within. What are your particular interests in biology?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for ox, soton, york, imp, nott + brist. I was going to apply for nat sci but i needed Maths Alevel.

I just heard back two days ago from ox with an offer!! I need 3 A's including biology, but this should be achievable.

ReputationRep:
    I am the thread starting king :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I applied for ox, soton, york, imp, nott + brist. I was going to apply for nat sci but i needed Maths Alevel.

I just heard back two days ago from ox with an offer!! I need 3 A's including biology, but this should be achievable.

Congratulations! Which college is this (I dont know anything about oxford colleges)?

ReputationRep:
    I think genetics are amazing, complex but amazing, and so much potential!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.