The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
yeh, i've loved him since he was on the 11 o'clock show on c4. Wonder what he's gonna do next? I reckon a really good twist would be to end the episodes telling us that they'll carry on, that'll be a big twist.

That would be a dream come true. I doubt it will happen, though. I reckon it will just be hilarious, and you can't really ask for any more.
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
That would be a dream come true. I doubt it will happen, though. I reckon it will just be hilarious, and you can't really ask for any more.
i suppose there'll be a dignity with it ending now. From the previews it looks like they're pretending that the original documentaries have been aired and Brent's semi-famous.
Anyway, we can always watch the American version and see how much they've ruined it.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stupid digital cameras. Had to spend all day hiding from my grandparents and their damn cameras. Seriously considering hiding them now, I mean, do they honestly need 10 pictures of me reading a book?!
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Stupid digital cameras. Had to spend all day hiding from my grandparents and their damn cameras. Seriously considering hiding them now, I mean, do they honestly need 10 pictures of me reading a book?!
Of course they do, they're grandparents are they not, I think it's universal.
Better pics then pinched cheeks. :rolleyes:
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Of course they do, they're grandparents are they not, I think it's universal.
Better pics then pinched cheeks. :rolleyes:
mine do both :rolleyes:
gemgems89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Allotriophagy)
Is it a special webcam that makes you look like a character from Bo Selecta? If you invented that then you are soon to be rich rich rich.

a.
Oi! My nose looks sooooo weird on that! Omg! It doesn't look like that, I seriously need a better webcam. It's all fuzzy and blurry, trust me, my nose looks nothing like that. I'll try and take a decent picture when it's not so fuzzy! Omg, dreadful! I can't believe that! It's all puffed up!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Oi! My nose looks sooooo weird on that! Omg! It doesn't look like that, I seriously need a better webcam. It's all fuzzy and blurry, trust me, my nose looks nothing like that. I'll try and take a decent picture when it's not so fuzzy! Omg, dreadful! I can't believe that! It's all puffed up!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Lol, what does it really look like? When I was trying to say what I thought of the picture earlier I was wondering how to say "you have a huge nose".
gemgems89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Lol, what does it really look like? When I was trying to say what I thought of the picture earlier I was wondering how to say "you have a huge nose".
Well I don't!!!!!

The blurr mixed in with the colour of my cheeks and the colour of my nose to make it look like I have a rubber nose on!!! It's aweful! I didn't notice before!

I'll post another picture when it's BETTER quality.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads