Turn on thread page Beta

The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    yeh, i've loved him since he was on the 11 o'clock show on c4. Wonder what he's gonna do next? I reckon a really good twist would be to end the episodes telling us that they'll carry on, that'll be a big twist.

That would be a dream come true. I doubt it will happen, though. I reckon it will just be hilarious, and you can't really ask for any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    That would be a dream come true. I doubt it will happen, though. I reckon it will just be hilarious, and you can't really ask for any more.
    i suppose there'll be a dignity with it ending now. From the previews it looks like they're pretending that the original documentaries have been aired and Brent's semi-famous.
    Anyway, we can always watch the American version and see how much they've ruined it.

ReputationRep:
    Stupid digital cameras. Had to spend all day hiding from my grandparents and their damn cameras. Seriously considering hiding them now, I mean, do they honestly need 10 pictures of me reading a book?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Stupid digital cameras. Had to spend all day hiding from my grandparents and their damn cameras. Seriously considering hiding them now, I mean, do they honestly need 10 pictures of me reading a book?!
    Of course they do, they're grandparents are they not, I think it's universal.
    Better pics then pinched cheeks. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Of course they do, they're grandparents are they not, I think it's universal.
    Better pics then pinched cheeks. :rolleyes:
    mine do both :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allotriophagy)
    Is it a special webcam that makes you look like a character from Bo Selecta? If you invented that then you are soon to be rich rich rich.

a.
    Oi! My nose looks sooooo weird on that! Omg! It doesn't look like that, I seriously need a better webcam. It's all fuzzy and blurry, trust me, my nose looks nothing like that. I'll try and take a decent picture when it's not so fuzzy! Omg, dreadful! I can't believe that! It's all puffed up!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Oi! My nose looks sooooo weird on that! Omg! It doesn't look like that, I seriously need a better webcam. It's all fuzzy and blurry, trust me, my nose looks nothing like that. I'll try and take a decent picture when it's not so fuzzy! Omg, dreadful! I can't believe that! It's all puffed up!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
    Lol, what does it really look like? When I was trying to say what I thought of the picture earlier I was wondering how to say "you have a huge nose".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Lol, what does it really look like? When I was trying to say what I thought of the picture earlier I was wondering how to say "you have a huge nose".
    Well I don't!!!!!

The blurr mixed in with the colour of my cheeks and the colour of my nose to make it look like I have a rubber nose on!!! It's aweful! I didn't notice before!

I'll post another picture when it's BETTER quality.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.