The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DanMushMan
yeh, i've loved him since he was on the 11 o'clock show on c4. Wonder what he's gonna do next? I reckon a really good twist would be to end the episodes telling us that they'll carry on, that'll be a big twist.

That would be a dream come true. I doubt it will happen, though. I reckon it will just be hilarious, and you can't really ask for any more.
Ralfskini
That would be a dream come true. I doubt it will happen, though. I reckon it will just be hilarious, and you can't really ask for any more.

i suppose there'll be a dignity with it ending now. From the previews it looks like they're pretending that the original documentaries have been aired and Brent's semi-famous.
Anyway, we can always watch the American version and see how much they've ruined it.
Reply 222
Stupid digital cameras. Had to spend all day hiding from my grandparents and their damn cameras. Seriously considering hiding them now, I mean, do they honestly need 10 pictures of me reading a book?!
Reply 223
ditzy blonde
Stupid digital cameras. Had to spend all day hiding from my grandparents and their damn cameras. Seriously considering hiding them now, I mean, do they honestly need 10 pictures of me reading a book?!

Of course they do, they're grandparents are they not, I think it's universal.
Better pics then pinched cheeks. :rolleyes:
Infinity
Of course they do, they're grandparents are they not, I think it's universal.
Better pics then pinched cheeks. :rolleyes:

mine do both :rolleyes:
Allotriophagy
Is it a special webcam that makes you look like a character from Bo Selecta? If you invented that then you are soon to be rich rich rich.

a.

Oi! My nose looks sooooo weird on that! Omg! It doesn't look like that, I seriously need a better webcam. It's all fuzzy and blurry, trust me, my nose looks nothing like that. I'll try and take a decent picture when it's not so fuzzy! Omg, dreadful! I can't believe that! It's all puffed up!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :redface:
gemgems89
Oi! My nose looks sooooo weird on that! Omg! It doesn't look like that, I seriously need a better webcam. It's all fuzzy and blurry, trust me, my nose looks nothing like that. I'll try and take a decent picture when it's not so fuzzy! Omg, dreadful! I can't believe that! It's all puffed up!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :redface:

Lol, what does it really look like? When I was trying to say what I thought of the picture earlier I was wondering how to say "you have a huge nose".
thefish_uk
Lol, what does it really look like? When I was trying to say what I thought of the picture earlier I was wondering how to say "you have a huge nose".

Well I don't!!!!!

The blurr mixed in with the colour of my cheeks and the colour of my nose to make it look like I have a rubber nose on!!! It's aweful! I didn't notice before!

I'll post another picture when it's BETTER quality.

Latest

Trending

Trending