Turn on thread page Beta

The "I got a Digital Camera for Christmas and want to play around with it" thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Didn't get a new digi cam but will post a pic of my highly original Christmas cake a bit later.

Me and my sister decorate it (marzipan) every year. This time we went for impailed corpses and heads etc. I don't think many people will have one like it.

Ah...what disturbed children we must have been...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    In that case I must be american and you must be a genie lol
    exactly..... why do you have a statue of liberty avatar? just wondering....

you look younger than 14 gemgems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)

Younger?! What an insult!

Soon, I'll be 15 and you'll still be saying I look 9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Younger?! What an insult!

Soon, I'll be 15 and you'll still be saying I look 9.
    not nine more like 12 but i dont have to worrie about that......most ppl think im 16 if im being quiet and dont smile!

ReputationRep:
    not nine more like 12 but i dont have to worrie about that......most ppl think im 16 if im being quiet and dont smile!
    It was only yesterday that Eric Bischoff said I looked 30!

:confused:

ReputationRep:

Because:
    1. I really like America and am hoping that once qualified as a doctor, I can move there to live and work.
    2. It's a cool avatar

ReputationRep:
    lets see your pic then

ReputationRep:
    Because:
    1. I really like America and am hoping that once qualified as a doctor, I can move there to live and work.
    2. It's a cool avatar
    im going to move to england when i grow up, but only long enough to get the accent....and then ill move back to america and every1 will be like,"oh your posh"

ReputationRep:
    lets see your pic then
    i dont have a digital cam, a scanner, or a webcam! but when i get one (that would be for me 15th picture) ill post a thread for every1 to see me!

ReputationRep:
    im going to move to england when i grow up, but only long enough to get the accent....and then ill move back to america and every1 will be like,"oh your posh"
    You want an English accent???? Do American's like it or something? BTW, there isn't any particular 'english' accent here anyway, when you come here u will see that different areas sound completely different. BTW2, I don't know anyone who speaks like the queen if that is what you are thinking of.

ReputationRep:
    You want an English accent???? Do American's like it or something? BTW, there isn't any particular 'english' accent here anyway, when you come here u will see that different areas sound completely different. BTW2, I don't know anyone who speaks like the queen if that is what you are thinking of.
    no not the queen...any accent would do! but yes, americans LOVE english, scottish, and irish accents.....people think there hot!

ReputationRep:
    no not the queen...any accent would do! but yes, americans LOVE english, scottish, and irish accents.....people think there hot!
    Wicked - may have some success with the ladies then when I visit next summer lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Here's me..done by the webcam though...
    awww how cute Rachel! quality of the pic is quite bad though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    awww how cute Rachel! quality of the pic is quite bad though!
    She is called Gemma....lol

ReputationRep:
    She is called Gemma....lol
    her real name is Rachel, im allowed to call her it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wicked - may have some success with the ladies then when I visit next summer lol
    you definatly will......in eight grade i was crushing on this kid named edward from england, he liked me to, but had to move away about 2 months after he had moved here, so nothing happened

i cant believe you didnt know that americans think english accents are hot! where have you been!?!

ReputationRep:
    you definatly will......in eight grade i was crushing on this kid named edward from england, he liked me to, but had to move away about 2 months after he had moved here, so nothing happened

i cant believe you didnt know that americans think english accents are hot! where have you been!?!
    jeez,you people think english accents are hot? why?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    her real name is Rachel, im allowed to call her it :cool:
    Grrrrrrr.....she is in trouble now lol ....are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol that is why I was wondering! Do Americans watch many british films or something with people with hugh grant accents etc - cos I dont sound like him lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    why not? there different from the norm..... we also think southern accents (from the south *in america*) are hot....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2003
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.